Hoseok ♡ Bad Boy [request]

"C'mon Y/n let's go!" Hoseok said pulling me towards his bright red motorcycle which matched his red hair.
"Hobi please." I whined.
"I'm taking you shopping wether you like it or not. It's your birthday! You deserve it."
I sighed and gave in, taking a seat behind him.
"After we buy you an amazing outfit in bring you back here and we're gonna go out."
"You act like we're dating." I chuckled.
"We could be." I turned his head towards me, a cute pout on his face.
"Shut up." I laughed and pinched his cheek. "Let's just get this shopping trip over with."

Hoseok turned around and started up the motorcycle before driving off.

I enjoyed the ride to the mall. It seemed short, but I was ready to get the shopping over with. Hoseok parked the motorcycle and we headed inside.

"Let's go to your favorite store." He said grasping my hand.
We headed to my favorite store where Hoseok insisted on choosing an outfit for me.

"This one. It would look so good on you." He grinned holding up a pair of leather pants and a long sleeved black and white striped shirt.

"Okay." I shrugged and went to be dressing room.

When I put on the outfit I tucked the shirt into the pants and looked at my reflection.

Not bad Hoseok.

The shirt was just a little oversized but it worked out well.

"Y/n are you done?" Hoseok asked knocking on the dressing room door.

I slowly opened the door and stepped out. Hoseok's jaw drooped and I could see him eyeing the tight leather pants I was wearing.

"This is the outfit. I'm buying it." He said.
"Does it look that good?" I asked.
"Yes." He bit his lip.

I stepped back into the dressing room and changed back into my other clothes. Hoseok paid for the outfit and we went back to my apartment. I changed into the new clothes Hoseok bought and touched up my makeup, adding a little extra eyeshadow and fixing my hair.

I chose to wear some red ankle boots with the outfit which seems to really pull it all together.

I stepped into the living room where Hoseok was sitting on the couch. He looked up from his phone.

"Wow."

He stood up and walked towards me.

"Babygirl you look so hot." He said placing his hand on my waist. "Let's head to the restaurant."

We got on Hoseok's motorcycle and sped down the road.

***

When we got to the restaurant we got a booth in the corner so we could sit next to each other.

Our waiter came by to see what we wanted to drink.

"What can I get for you?" He asked smiling at me.
I was about to speak before Hoseok interrupted.
"Champagne, for both of us please." He said.
"Sure. I'll be right out with that." The waiter responded shortly and walked off.

I could see Hoseok was getting irritated but I chose not to say anything.

I looked at the menu deciding what I wanted to eat. The waiter returned shortly with our champagne and glasses. I thanked him while Hoseok stared him down.

"Have you guys decided what you want to eat?"
"Yes." Hoseok said.

When he finished ordering, the waiter turned to me.

"And what can I get for the pretty lady?"
"You can get away from her." Hoseok snapped.
"Hobi." I whispered harshly. "I'm so sorry."
"It's fine." The waiter said calmly, though I could see Hoseok was scaring the daylights out of him.
"I'll have the steak please." I said.
"Alright. I'll have your food ready soon."

The waiter walked away as quickly as he could.

"Hoseok what the heck was that?"
"I don't like that guy calling you pretty." He seethed. "He was clearly flirting."
"Yes I know."
"Do you like that he was flirting with you?" Hoseok asked angrily.
"No, it kinda made me uncomfortable."
"Then tell him to stop."
"I don't want to be mean."
"I'll do it for you. You want me to deck him in the face? Because I'll do it."
"No please, no fighting." I begged.
"Fine." He sighed.
"Thank you Hobi."

He wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand on my hip as he gently caressed it with his thumb.

"Why don't you scoot a little closer?" He asked huskily.
I blushed and scooted closer.
"When that waiter comes back I want him to know that you already belong to me."
"I what?"
"You heard me."

The doors to the kitchen opened and I could see our waiter making his way across the restaurant to us.

Hoseok places his fingers under my chin and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp. He pulled away with a satisfied smirk just as the waiter got to our table.
Hoseok looked up at him with a pretentious grin.

"Here's your food." The waiter said before quickly leaving.

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless the whole dinner. All I could do was replay the kiss in my mind.
Hoseok paid for our meal and we left the restaurant. As soon as we stepped out onto the street Hoseok spoke up.

"You were quiet the whole dinner. What's got you so bothered?" He smirked, knowing exactly what it was.
"You know what's got me so bothered."
"That kiss? Oh that was nothing."
"How could you just kiss me like that?"
"What? You think I did it for no reason? Why would I kiss you if I didn't have some sort of feelings for you?"
"I-" I stopped myself before I could continue. "You like me?"
"You're so oblivious Y/n." He chuckled.
"You like me?!"
"Yes! Do I have to spell it out for you?" He chuckled.
I walked up to him and hugged him.
"I like you too Hobi. Let's go home, I'm tired."
"Okay."

We got on Hoseok's motorcycle and he drove me home. He was going to leave but I invited him to come inside.

"I hope I didn't ruin your birthday by being jealous." Hoseok said.
"You didn't." I said. "Today has actually been the best birthday ever, but there's one tbing that would make it even better."
"What's that?"
"If you stayed the night... and if we kissed again."
A smirk spread across Hoseok's face.
"I can do both of those." He said walking over to me and pulling me in for a kiss.

___________________________________
QOTD: Do you prefer being single or taken?

AOTD: I honestly love being single. I can love my Kpop boys without having to worry about a real boy not living up to their standards. (It's a joke) but seriously my standards have gotten much higher (than they already were) since I've gotten into Kpop. But being single is great because relationships are dramatic and I ain't all about that life 🙃 also guys are a bunch of trouble and I can't trust them and they're all after sex. The end. That's the tea.

I do get lonely tho and wish I had a cuddle buddy sometimes :((( but it's not all that bad tbh.