So... New Idea!

So...it's been a while huh?

Look, I'm sorry for not updating for about...half a year, alright? I've been super busy and haven't had much motivation to work on this story. And if I'm being honest here, I don't like this story that much anymore.

I lost interest in making this story after I got to chapter 3 since I felt like I rushed through so much. I kinda want to reboot this and make a new story which would be a lot better.

But at the same time, I have a NEW idea for a destiny x rwby story. I came up with an idea that I've never seen before and could be unique from the other Destiny stories I've read. And to prove my point, I've came up with a concept teaser that I want to show off right now.

After I'm done chatting, I'll show off the idea. Now keep in mind that this is just a concept, not the actual thing. Name's and stuff won't be here yet since I haven't came up with any yet. So if this does happen, things would change. And some pictures I use might change as well. I don't know much of the hive/taken lore, so if people would like to see this happen, I'll need to do a bit of homework on the lore first. So when you're done reading the concept, let me know what you think about it. Of course I'll have to add more though since this is just a slice of what my idea is.

But other than that, hopefully you understand this message. I hope you have a great day or night whenever you're reading this. Stay safe and I'll see you next time. Bye!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's POV

Somewhere in the middle of space, a giant beaten up ship was floating.

(^Pretend it's been damaged from battle^)

Inside the ship, a single being was standing outside the balcony, watching the stars.