Lexi and Mason's date ---> GGBBC!

Hey people so this is the one shot for Lexi and Mason’s date from GGBBC!. There’s not too much in here, I just thought writing about two different characters would make a change so here it is.

Hope you like it :)

(Un- edited)

** LEXI’S POV **

Why in the freaking hell of yellow dragons had I agreed to hang out with Mason? Yes I know, because my darling best friend almost forced me through her puppy face and constant pleading.

I sighed. I didn’t want to go! I haven’t been out with any guy for a long time, except Neil. That’s different because Grace is always there but this time, I’m going alone. That too with a stranger. I mean sure I’ve seen him in school but that’s it. I haven’t even ever talked to him.

I wasn’t nervous. Nope! No way. I’m nervous. I just don’t want to go.

I looked at the clock it was six thirty and Mason was supposed to pick me up by seven. I had told Grace that I can reach wherever it is we are going by myself but somehow that stubborn girl had convinced me. If he’s not here by seven, I’m not going out!

I went to my room and dressed in a red three fourth sleeved plain top and blue jeans along with my red platforms. I don’t have to dree much, it isn’t a date.

If even once he mentions the word date, god bless his balls!

I combed through my hair, tying them in a ponytail and went to my mom’s room to tell her that I’m going out.

“Mom!” I called entering her room.

She turned around immediately, hididng whatever she had in her hand behind her back. I narrowed my eyes at her.

“What are you hiding?” I asked.

“N-nothing sweety. Are you going anywhere?” she asked trying to change the subject.

I shook my head. “What are you hiding?” I repeated my question.

She sighed and brought her hand from the back. Album. The same album she looked at every other day and cried for the past tweleve years. The album that held memories of a family which once existed. A family which included me, my mother and a man who by blood is my father.

I groaned in frustration. “Why don’t you just throw it away, mom? All it does is hurt you, time and again.” I crossing my arms.

She smiled sadly. “I will. Someday, I will throw it away.” I noticed the small tear in her eyes.

I went and hugged her. Even after all these years, after everything he did to us, she still loved him. I don’t know how she could but she did.

“I love you, mom.” I said as she hugged me back.

“I love you too, honey.” She pulled back and smiled adorably. “Now, tell me? are you going somewhere?” she asked wiping away the tears that had escaped.

“Yeah. I’m going out, I wont be long.” I said.

“Who are you going with?” she asked. Oh no! I didn’t want to answer this question.