Epilogue

*Rakesh pov*

It's been one week since the day I screwed up. She forgave me next day itself but I am planning to surprise her by doing something special.

We are really happy, Ya we are still having little silly problems but none of us are daring to stop talking. It's like if we don't talk to each other every day some part felt like missing.

So we decided to solve all the fights by night for sure so that we can sleep after talking pleasantly.

Rajesh accepted my apology and congratulated me. As for Sheela she kept on apologizing me even when I said to leave it.

Raghu and Mounika are in their own happy world. Raghu changed his ways in a whole good level like he said.  Mom and Dad are very happy because we all are happy.

Sakshi is visiting her parents whenever she can. I am glad that she forgave them after that incident.

Her friends are still a little angry at Raghu but they are slowly warming up to him. And as for me they have cooled down and stopped occasional glaring. In fact we are now good friends.

We can say only one thing, sakshi is lucky to have such friends. And of course they are also lucky.

As I was in deep thoughts, Sakshi entered our room.

Now time to set plan in action, "Sakshi, we have to go to London next week."

"Why?" she asked me excitingly.

"My old friend is staying there and he is getting married, he personally invited you when I told him I got married." I told her not showing that I am lying as much as I can.

"Oh! Ok. When do we have to leave?"

"This Friday. We will just stay for the weekend and will return. Ok right." I told her.

"Yes. But why don't we stay for few more days and roam around the city." She said to me.

"We could do that but I have a lot of work so the weekend is the only time we can get. We will go there next time. But for now we can't. We have to attend the wedding and return immediately." I told her controlling myself to tell the truth.

"It's ok. I will pack tomorrow for us." She told me a little sad.

I nodded. Just wait sakshi I know you will love this surprise.

The day has come, and we were leaving for airport. I secretly told mom and dad about my actual plan so that they won't get worried.

When we were about to board the plane Sakshi asked "Rakesh this flight is to go for Paris, but we are going to London right."

"Yes Sakshi. I couldn't get the tickets in last minute so we are going to paris first, from there we have to board another flight for London." I told her.

"Oh! At least we will be in Paris for some time. Do you know I always want to go to Paris?" She told me excitingly.

"Hmmm I didn't know. Come on let's go." I told her hiding my knowing smile as when I asked Trisha she told me about that.

When we reached Paris I said "Sakshi there is still time for our next flight, why don't we get freshen up in a hotel. I just booked one. It's already night and our flight is delay for an hour."

"I have no problem if we spend as much time as possible in Paris. Come on we can at least see something while going to hotel." She told me dragging me excitingly.

I chuckled and let her drag me.

When we reached our hotel, Sakshi kept on complaining that it is far away from the airport. If we don't hurry we may miss the flight.