Here We Go Again

My name is Emarie Zamora Williams and I was kidnapped. Not by  the bad guys but the good ones. They took me from my family. I remember it as if it was yesterday. *Knock knock* It's child services open up ! I looked at my older brother as if asking should we open the door. He looked at me shrugged his shoulders and open the door a women walked in with a suit and a police officer behind her she asked if our mother was home. I ran off to get my mama. I walked in and tapped my mama. She was sleeping on the mattress on the floor in the our one bedroom apartment. She asked what did I want I told her the police were here and wanted to talk to her she hopped up and ran to the front the lady and my mama started to talk before long my mama started to scream. The lady told my mom we were not in a stable environment as she grabbed me and my brother. We fought against her she started to lose her grip but the police officer came and got my brother as the lady held me walking out of the house. I screamed for my mama while she screamed for us more officers came and held her back they stuck me in a car with locked doors so I couldn't escaped I looked out the window to see my mother still crying and screaming trying to get to me. I banged on the window with tears streaming down my face as I screamed "mama!". I was knocked out of my thoughts by an administrator her name was mrs.Helus, she walked with a big bright smile when she approached she told me that she had good news "well Emarie there is some people I want you to meet"she said well here we go again " listen with all due respect mrs. Helus we both knows how this goes no one wants me, you know that nobody wants to adopt a big sixteen year old. They just want the checks just like all the rest please don't make me go". Listen just try for me and I'll check up on you every week she said. Yeah I'm sure you will just like you did last time I got up and rolled my eyes walking to the room. I looked at the people and then walked back out and said "they're white".

When I put that they are white on the end it is not to make It offensive but more so of a conclusion that she can already feel she is not going to fit in

The picture at the end is Emarie played by @babby_facex5