Aisling's Summer Diary: Fan Fiction Contest

Hi! My name is Aisling Fitzsimons but you may know me as @aislingsdiary on Wattpad. For the past year I shared my story with you, I met a lot of great wattpaders, I laughed with you and I was moved by your immense support.

Now it’s your turn to write Aisling’s Diary! That’s right, I want YOU to write my next story!

If you win, your story will be published as an extra chapter on the upcoming publishing of Aisling’s Summer Diary! I kid you not.

Do you want to get published? All you have to do is enter the competition and do your best.

Who can enter the competition

Every Wattpader in the world!

However, and you know how these things work, if you win and you are under age, we’ll need consent from your parents or legal guardian to publish your story.

Important Dates

This Contest will run from 10th September 2012 (00:01 a.m. GMT) until 30th October 2012 (11:59 p.m. GMT). 

How to enter the competition

1. Your story must be a continuation of the Aisling’s Summer Diary book. I want to know what you’d have me do next…

2.  The story cannot have more than 5000 words.

3.  It must be dedicated to me (@aislingsdiary)

4.  It must contain the tag  “aislingscontest”.

Winner Selection

The winner will be chosen based on:

-  The quality of the story,

-  Conformation with the submission rules, better described on the next chapter.

-   Votes will also be taken into account, but will not be the sole criteria.

Prize

The winner will have his/her short story published as an extra chapter of Aisling’s Summer Diary and a copy of the book when available. 

If you enter the competition you are confirming that you read and understood the Official Rules, better described on the next chapter.