10⇒reveals & the truth

johnny

"j-johnny??"

i hugged her. oh annie i'm so sorry.

she immediately pulled away.

"look annie i'm really really sorry—"

"johnny, it should be me who should be sorry. i was overreacting! i'm so sorry johnny"

she hugged me again, crying.

"annie it's fine. it was my fault, i shouldn't ever did this. i'm sorry." i said as i wiped her tears away.

she smiled and said, "john, i love you."

when she said that, my heart started beating so fast.

"i-i uh"

"john just say it!" we both smiled.

"i love you very very much annie!" i said to her.

she smiled. oh i miss that smile!

we both leaned in and--

"oooOoo what did i miss?!" ugh hayley!

we immediately stand properly as we saw hayley. oh no...

"oh no hayley! please don't tell hayden!"

"ugh i always knew johannie will be real!" she said as she was jumping up and down in excitement.

"okay fine i'll leave you here lovebirds." we blushed at what hayley says before she went out.

annie

"uhh annie?"

"yes john?" i said while smiling.

"i was going to give you this letter for you and hayden.. you can read it after i go.."

he put out two envelopes from his backpack and gave it to me.

"what is this for john?"

"uh.. a little goodbye letter."

what does he mean?? oh no my baby.

"john?? what do you mean?"

"i'll be out nowhere for the week and-"

"wait what? john please stay with me! i don't know what to do without you!"

"i want to, annie. but there's a problem."

"what's the problem then?!"

"i-i'll go now."

i was about to say something- almost going to get mad but he pressed his lips against mine. oh did you know how much i miss this soft lips? I MISS THIS VERY. VERY. MUCH.

i then started sitting on his lap without breaking the kiss. he pulled me closer to him kissing me. the problems between us, felt like it's all gone. we kissed and kissed while i messed up his hair. oh my i miss him very much.

we both pulled away smiling.

"i love you so much annie. you'll know it someday. bye banannie."

i waved at him smiling like a crazy kid. i can now count this as my best day ever.

johnny

i walked to the hills and started sitting down. i put out my phone and posted on instagram.

johnnyorlando