Unknown Love

Sooooooooo, its been a while since i worked on this peice. This book was formally on my other account, Marab-DF which i will delete sometime in december 2014. I will have the same story line but since my writing has gotten better, the description will be better and hopefully the story will be more interesting.  So lets get this started.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 My mom is leaving me for a buisness trip for the summer but I have this gut feeling she wont come back and I dont like that feeling one bit. My mom explained to me what was happening 2 days ago so before then i was always with friends, at school, working or partying to the latest hours of the night.

  "Will I ever see you again?" I asked, i felt like it was the last time i'd see her.

"Of course sweet heart." She put a stray hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to miss you."

 "I'm going to miss you too but why couldnt you have told me about this sooner?" I asked, my voice starting to break.

"Because you have a life and I want you to live it." She answered honestly.

"Flight 231 is boarding in gate 14 now, all passengers make your way to gate 14."some one said over the intercom. My mom stiffened and looked at me with her hazel eyes.

 "That's my flight. I-I can't miss it." She said, her words were soft.

 "I wonder why dad didnt come to say good bye." I said as i walked with my mom to the gate.

"Oh trust me i said good bye to him last night."

Ewwwwwww,ewwwww! My brain is puking.

 "Mom! Images." I said as we approached the gate.

 My mom let out a soft laugh, gave a small smile and said "Goodbye."

"Good bye, Mom. Fly safe," I said.

 "Remember only for the summer, i'll be back before school starts."

"I'll see you then." I replied with a smile that was fake, i couldnt help like something would go wrong.

  And I was right.

------------------------------------------

 That was enough to get the story going but i added a few things for better detail. Next chapter will be longer and will be 5 years ahead but you will get a bit of a look on how things went when she found out her mom wasn't coming. So anyways hope ya liked it and the next update will be on soon.

 Date of update: September 19th, 2014

See ya, Mari614_Div-fan <3