Chapter two (not edited and very very short xD)

When I walked into my lucky room number 26, I couldn't help but start laughing in an uncontrolable quiet way. I just met Liam Payne!

I walked to the mirror, seeing my bags on the other side of the room.

In the mirror stood little ol' me, Angel Carlos. I have shoulder lengh hair that is black and girl. My pretty much black eyes stood out a bit in the fading reflecting sun. You can see the true brown colour sparkle a bit. My forever tanned skinned was free of pimples. I don't know why, but my little ol' 16 and a half self never got a break out before, just one pimple every few months.

Other than that, my clothes suggested I was lazy (jeans with a baggy sweater) and my hair was just forever curly and free of any elastic I tried to put it in. I was just a normal teenager, so why am I here... You should know this, I am here because of my dad.

Some people said my singing skills were amazing, but I disagree, my shower head is an amazing audience though, and my closest friends. My acting skills? I act every day, when I am sad, or in some depressin state, I mask it with faked hyperness, which five minutes in, I usually turn happy and the hyperness? I don't have to fake it.

That it for my careers. I want to be a director!

Okay, no i don't, too much work and planning stuff. I would rather be an artist or something. Yeah, I am kind of lazy, but when it comes to something I love, then I am all for it.

I went to my bags and started to unpack everything. When I was done, my room looked almost like my old room... Messy. I just put my clothes away, everything else was spawled around thr room, some stuff on the cupboards but not cleaned... I just placed anything on anything really.

I heard nocking at my door, so I went to it, because what else am I gonna do?

I opned it to see Quinton.

"Hey," I said to him.

"Hey, you unpacked right?" he asked me, I stood aside to show him my half of an hour's work. He saw it then laughed.

"Just started right?" he asked me.

"Nope, I am finished... for the day," I said nodding. He looked at me then back at the room.

"For the day? Your one odd child," he said with a smile.

"So, is that what you wanted to tell me? I am an odd chld? If so, I have a laptop that's calling ym name," i said.

"Oh, well the other's and I are having a get together in me and Liam's room... Mainly to get to know you, and I am here to tell you, you are coming at 8pm," he said.

"Yes mom," I laughed. Right now was about seven pm, so I had an hour to get ready.

"See ya later Angel," he smiled which i returned and he left.

What to wear. I walked to my cupboards and opened it grabbing the first things I saw. Which happened to be skinny jeans, a purple hoodie and a t-shirt that was black and had nothing worth mentioning on it (numbers all over the place). I went adn grabbed purple socks and changed. Now i have about 55 minutes to kill.

.