1

Her eyes widened, the tight latex of the uniform created a strange mixture of hotness and danger when she looked, the cables pulled back. She captured the almost dark movement out of the corner of her eye.

It sent shudders down her spine as the sheets of metal slid against one another. She flinched when another male came out. He glared down at her. His short cables held straight up by wires, the pants hid what need be hid. They were like humans in every way.

Including the sensory organs. She could smell the dark musk cologne. Her nostrils flared at the scent that he let off, his eyes watching her every movement, judging and waiting.

"So are you gonna let me in?" she inquired, looking up at him, the cables swishing freely. Her mechanical eyes adjusting to him and pulling him in focus. The two, big, mechanical dogs growled when he stepped through the threshold, the fake fur rippling over the metal muscles.

She stood while he sat down, "Uptight much, Sparo?"

"No, just more comfortable like this."

She moved to the kitchen and opened the fridge, unsurprised at the amount of injectables (to make androids feel high), and grabbed some oil, she started to guzzle a can as Rav'n lurched in and locked her against the counter, a drip of black ran under her chin and down her throat.

His tongue pressed against it, causing her heart to jump in her throat. He licked away the oil and smiled at her.

Of course this could only lead to other things occurring.