Chapter 1 - Stranger Danger?

It was Thursday night and the sky was gloomy threatening to storm. Hopefully I would make it to my car before it started raining but my boss was still working and I wasn't supposed to leave without his dismissal. Acting like I'm working actually isn't as easy as it seems when your job is a secretary and no one calls after 7.

After a few more agonizing minutes my boss calls me into his office through the intercom.

"Sir?"

"You may go come. Pick up my dry cleaning tonight and bring it tomorrow." My boss, Josh Lion, is the type of guy that almost always wears suits and works to late. Luckily he isn't that bad of a boss.

I nod and walk out.

When I'm almost to my car it starts to rain, "Shit". Why does this always happen. Somehow my normal routine has started to include getting rained on after work.

I decide to stop by the local Dunkin Donuts to buy me some stress doughnuts. Just the nice original glaze has always been my favorite, close behind with cinnamon, powder, and chocolate glazed.

Dry cleaning. Like a laundromat for rich people in a way. The young man who looks about 27 behind the counter is singing very quietly.

"I'm so sorry." He says when he catches me looking.

"Oh no its quite alright, your pretty good. I need to pick up Mr. Lion's dry cleaning please."

"Well thank you young lady. I'll go get it." I'm literally only like 2 years younger than him. Somehow that slightly offended me.

When he comes back he asks me, "I'm sorry if this is to forward but would you maybe wanna have dinner with me tonight?" I guess I'm not to shocked. Don't take me as conceited but I do know I am attractive, like a 7 or 8.

"Well I guess I'd be crazy to say no. I'd need to drop off my bosses clothes at home first." His smile could literally melt chocolate and let me tell you guys with sexy smiles makes them even more attractive. And considering this guy was already about an 8 his smile bumps him up to a 9, almost perfect.

"I'm closing up in about 30 minutes if you want to just come back after you drop the clothes off" I nod and give him my phone number just in case.

The cold breeze comes as a shock to me when I walk out considering its almost April and I live in Florida. But I barely stays on my mind as my head wanders through millions of personalities this stranger might have.

He's already come across as sweet and straight forward but that could change in a matter of seconds.

After I drop off Mr. Lions clothes, bad scenarioa start to play in my head as I slowly get doubts about this date.

We didn't even learn eachothers names. He could be a rapist.

Or a serial killer

Or a woman! (Although his good looks make me seriously doubt that)

I guess we'll see. And I pull up to the dry cleaners just as he locks the door.

He looks up and smiles.