...

1.) There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

2.) A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

3.) It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens". those are all the reasons that we're best friends!

4.) "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

5.) A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

6.) Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

7.) If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them

8.) Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times an dthe confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end.

9.) A true friend sees the first tear... catches the second... and stops the third

10.) Another month. Another year.

Another smile another tear.

Another winter and another summer too

But there can never be another you.

11.) Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere

12.) "When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

13.) "One of the most beautiful things about friendship is that to be understood and to understand not only one way around"

14.) "Don't try to walk in front of me and try to lead me, don't walk behind me and try to follow me just be beside me and be my friend"

15.) 3: "Friendship is not something you can learn in college or some learning institution, no one knows how to become friends you just become but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship you haven't learned anything"

16.) Only the true friend will never get into your way until you start falling in failures

17.) Only the true friend will give you total freedom to be yourself

18.) It is one of the biggest blessing that you can be stupid with your true friends and behave like you shame to do elsewhere

19.) Walking with your friend in dark is far better than walking alone

20.) A true friendship is necessarily a single soul divided in two bodies

21.) I was always holding onto people, and they were always leaving.

22.) I don't understand how I can know so little about love and how it works. How I can be so bad at it when it's all I've ever wanted. All I've ever known is about leaving or being left.

23.) True friends can see the hurt in your eyes when everyone else is fooled by your smile.

24.) A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.

25.) Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.

26.) People say best friends are hard to find, that's because the best is already mine!

27.) True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side

28.) Here's to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into family

29.) A friend is not the one that will kill for you, but the one that will die for you

30.) A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

31.) Some friends aren't really friends... They're family.

32.) Sometimes your best friend understands you better than you understand yourself.

33.) When a friend makes some mistake, do not forget all the good things he did for you.

34.) Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each other, But true friends stay forever..beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time.

35.) I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

36.) Never walk away from sincere friends. When you see some faults, be patient and realize that nobody is perfect. It's affection that matters, not perfection.

37.) Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget.

38.) A fake friend will be nice to you. A real friend will call you stupid.

39.) Stupid conversations always make sense when we are just talking with our best friend.

40.) We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing

41.) A true friend can see your tears pouring while others believe the smile you're faking.

42.) Best friend is someone who can understand you from your eyes before speaking.

43.) A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.