!!!!!!!!!!

When I woke up no one was in the house except Ellie and the pigtails girl. They were talking about what i was talking about last night, technology. When they saw me they wanted to ask questions about what was that I was talking about. I was to tired to tell them what i was talking about the night before. "Please y

we want to know what technology is!!" " please can you stop yelling at meeee! I'm not a morning person in two worlds y'know" I say as I'm drinking coffee to make me not tired for the rest off the day. "Sorry.." " Well, aren't you going to help me make the- wait what shop is it going to be? " after I said that we were all thinking in what should it be for about maybe 30 minutes or longer. "I know!! Maybe it can be a store next to the boar hat!" The pigtails girl said smiling weirdly. We decided to do what she said because that's all we got.. We didn't know what else to think of so that was our option. We got the nuded girl to pick up the house\ shop with her magic.

Time skip to night time

We were all in the boar hat laughing and drinking. me, Ellie and pigtails girl, we only got water. " why is there only water and whine? is there any soda?"After that, the red guy with white'ish grey hair said " What the f**k is that? Are you a dumbass or something? Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!! " well you could tell he's REALLY drunk. now he's crying.. And he passed out... "Well umm since I don't remember anything what's your name? I want to remember what happened in my past life?" The pigtails girl said "well let's start off with our names. My name is Diane, the small one is the captain meliodas, the one who past out is Ban, the one floating is King, the pink one is Gowther, the half naked lady is Merlin, and you. You are the seventh one, the Mysterious sin of death. You kill people you hate with one flick of your kitana. We usually try to stop you from killing people who are innocent to us but with one flick there dead so were not fast enough. But the thing is nobody knows who killed the people only the people who know you very well know you did it." " I kill people?" "Wait i didn't mean to scare you or anyth-" "(I scream) THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I EVER HEARD THAT I CAN DO!!!" After about talking about what I did in the past we were getting ready to go to sleep. While I was walking to my house next door with Diane we decided to talking about things. "man I wish I could bring you guys to the future with me that would be awesome" "yeah that would be cool to see what the future looks like. Goodnight. " "goodnight".
the next morning. I woke up to somebody shaking me.it was Diane.what does she want. It's too early "y

.Y\N!!!! Were are we!!!" When I looked up, I went to the window half asleep and saw the car in the drive way...