Could I?

“Ugh”! I groaned waking up to the most aggravating migraine known to man. What happen last night? Rubbing the sleep dew from my eyes I went to sit up only to be blocked by a large and tan muscular hand. “Oh..no…no no no” slowly I glanced over to my side my eyes meeting the face of the same god like man from yesterday. Damn it all! “Fuck..” I groaned again the pounding within my head increasing to new heights. The pounding in my head though was the least of my worries; a squeaking sound and ruffle of sheets caused me to freeze up as I counted my blessing and prayed to god this creature was not awake. Slowly I turned my head and was thankfully met with sounds of a beast…..damn that man could snore. Gently moving his hand from my waist I scraped up my clothes, hurriedly shrugged them on and high tailed my ass out of there.

“Are you seriously telling me you left that hunk without a word? I would have gone back for another round at least!”  Juli huffed and usually I would have smiled and shrugged that remark off but the only thing she received from me was a glare that probably would have sent a child running for their parents. “Oh come on, is this really the reason why you’ve been ignoring me for so long? You can’t still be mad at me” She whined as we sat in one of the coffee booths coffee in hand. It’s been 3 weeks since that…incident and hell yes I was pissed!

“What do you think”? You know how I felt about one night stands and deliberately let me go off with him” I groaned and placed the coffee to my mouth, the bitter drink sliding down my throat leaving a gag worthy taste. Usually I enjoyed the taste of coffee but right now it was just plain awful. I made a distasteful face and sat the coffee aside.

“I said I was sorry! An besides now that I think about it you’re usually still more then capable to handle yourself even when drunk… you never even let a guy speak more then one word to you when we’re out…drunk or not. So something tells me I’m not really the one here to blame”? She asked with a knowing smirk…Bitch.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about” I mumbled more to myself then her. As much as I wanted to deny it…she was right. How could I have let my self go so far, what the hell was so different about him that I couldn’t see with those other guys!

“Maybe because no other guy could make you feel the way he did with just one look or the fact that He didn’t even have to touch you for you to feel like you were headed towards the edge…” that little voice in head whispered.

Shut it

“Oh come on now don’t feel ashamed, these things happen all the time, besides if you didn’t take him I sure would have”! She grinned earning a smile from

“Slut”! I exclaimed and we both fell into laughter.

“What’s so funny”? My boss Jackson asked…he’d probably blow a gasket if he found out.

“Oh nohing… just girl talk” Juli answered. By the look of Jacksons face I knew he didn’t believe us…Its not like we were lying….technically. With a nod of his head he left to tend to other customers and just like that my break was up. I waved goodbye to Juliet and began my next shift which didn’t last long because I was sent home early due to major aches. As I entered my humble abode… which really wasn’t much by the way I made my way to the bathroom so I could check on my “girlie problems”. I was due for my period way before now so that had to be the reason I was having these aches yet… there was still nothing. This was getting a bit strange but it could have been anything, I’ve been irregular before so I just pushed the problem to the back of my head and went to start dinner. As I entered the kitchen I was hit with a wave of nausea, quickly running back to the bathroom in hopes of not puking on the floor I made it just in time to puke left over lunch all over my toilet. “God…what is wrong with me” I whispered to my self I went over in my head so many reason as to why I could be feeling sick. There was no way it could have been from lunch seeing as how I made the food myself, so that reason was thrown out the window. I sat their against the bathroom wall just thinking to myself before I finally came to the conclusion. “Oh god…no” I whispered and picked up the phone and dialed a certain brown head.

Hey you guys!!! Jazzy here Thank you all for being so paitent I know this chapter is a bit short but I thought I needed to hurry up and give you guys a new chapter. I plan to try and have the next part up by tonight. I just wana thank everyone who voted for my book and who follwed me I didn't think this book would even get close to the attention it already has so now my  confidence has been boosted !! Love you all!

Ps: This chapter was dedicated to the lovely MinelyVolquez because you were my very first voter! yay!