during chapter eleven

A/n: can I just say that the endings of the last two chapters were highly similar and I'm sorry. none of you complained about it but this story is just so unorganized I can't believe y'all like it. anywho, onto the story AND I AM SSO FREAKINGG SORRRY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AH I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO UPDATE IM SORRY ILYSM 

|November Smith|

"Not at this moment . . ." I looked down at his half-naked body, "no."

He rolled his eyes, and with a slight chuckle replied "I don't mean now, but you know. Sometime soon."

I sighed. "Who's idea even was this?"

"My grandmothers." He clenched his jaw. 

I cocked my head to the side in confusion, "I don't think I've met her yet."

His eyes flittered with all sorts of emotion, ranging from anger to disappointment. "Because she wasn't at our wedding." 

"Why?" 

He then closed his eyes and breathed deeply through his nostrils. "Many reasons that I will share with you soon enough." 

"Uhm," I mumbled, shuffling my feet. "Could you maybe, possibly, uhm, I don't know . . . tell me now?" 

Michael let out a frustrated sigh. "I guess so. Let me just go, ya know, put some clothes on. Unless you -"

"Michael, now you go on and get your clothes on and don't suggest any further." I instructed, putting my hands on my hips.

He pouted, and with a sad look, walked away. I'll admit, after him pouting, I almost gave in; it was just that adorable. 

I sat on his bed, waiting for about fifteen minutes until he came back out. I just sat there, thinking. Why wasn't his grandmother at his wedding? Was she ill? Did she not agree with me marrying him? Was she out of town? On a business trip? 

My never ending questions ended when out stepped Michael, wearing a button-up red shirt, with khakis. 

"So, I guess you want the whole story then, correct?" He asked, sitting next to me on the bed, and taking my hand in his. I nodded. "Well, when my mom had just been born, my grandmother  just up and decided that she no longer wanted a child so, she sent her to an orphanage. After my mom had just turned three, my great aunt, and her aunt, came to collect her and basically raised her as if she were her own daughter, and ever since I'd heard that story, I hadn't forgiven her since. My mom has. My dad and I haven't. You don't just drop your kid like that, and then after thirty years want them back. That just isn't right." He shook his head as he finished off the story.

"Micheal," I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"You know I'll never do that to our baby, you know?" I mumbled, playing with his fingers.

He stayed silent for a few moments, then he kissed my head and muttered an 'I know'.

"I think we should start the baby thing now." I finialized.

~~

a/n:

okay you all probably want to kill me since i forgot about you but ilysm and i will never do that again. we got 140 votes on the last one. you can vote on this one.

100 votes and 50 comments