2 Eyes on the prize part one

Tatiana straightened her purple dress in the mirror. Von Nazi was behind her, sitting in an armchair watching her at the mirror.
"Can you quit looking at me?" Tatiana Said fustrated.
"Alright sorry." Said Von Nazi, turning I the armchair and talking to himself.
All she had to do was lure Curt Mega to the room, then the deadliest man would deal with him. She twirled her hair around her finger and went to check on their prisoner. A teenage girl.

The girl on the bed flinched just as the door opened, praying it wasn't the deadliest man.

"How old are you?" Tatiana Asked.

"17." The girl said.

"What's your name?" She continued.

"B-Brooke Walsh, once four years ago I was one of the g-greatest spies with my two older colleagues Curt and Owen but after Owen died, I lost touch with Curt and worked at a coffee shop." Brooke explained to Tatiana.

"Sorry I didnt mean to vent, you look like a trustworthy person." Brooke said shyly.

"Well I'm Tatiana, don't worry Brooke this will be sorted out soon." Tatiana said. She got up and left the room.

A few hours later

Curt was left with the Deadliest Man, tied to the chair. As he was singing, Curt could make out knocking on one of the doors.
"What is that?" Curt said. The deadliest man stopped his monologue and heard the knocking.

Angrily, he opened the door and grabbed Brooke by the wrist. He led her out of the room and Curt got a glimpse of her.

"Brooke!" He Cried, noticing her green eyes.

"Curt!" She Yelled out, being held tightly by the deadliest man, dagger in hand.

"Glide! Glide!" He Yelled to her. She remembered one of her fighting techniques but then she attempted the glide to grab the dagger but was useless and fell to the floor as the deadliest man blocked her.

"How do you know to block my glide!" She said angrily.

The deadliest man just smirked. He reached for the dagger and spun her around, holding onto her. His dagger almost hit her but missed by a few millimetres.

"Curt help!" She Cried.

All of a sudden, Tatiana burst through the door and jabbed the deadliest man hard in the shoulder, sending him crashing to the floor.

"Tatiana!" Cried Brooke.

"What are you doing?" Curt asked.

Tatiana bent down and untied Curt.
"Saving you!" She replied sharply.

Curt glanced at the two girls.
"I dont need your help, I dont need anyone's help!" He cried.

"wHAT'S yOUR dAMAGE mAN?!" Tatiana yelled at him. Just as they were about to leave, the deadliest man shot Curt in the chest.