Chapter 2: New Friend ❥

Evelyn's POV

"You killed me! I HATE YOU! I will never forgive you!", Jephunee said.

I woke up screaming, my heart was beating fast. I cant stop crying, My mom came inside.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT ! MY FAULT!", I shouted with tears.

"Honey, its not your fault.", She said hugging me.

"SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE!", She cupped my face with her hands and wiped my tears with her fingers.

"Evelyn calm down. Whatever you dreamt don't think about it, Remember what I said-",she said with a calm voice.

"Happy thoughts.", We said in unison.

*I started to calm down*

"I just miss her.", I paused.

"And I- I cant forgive m-myself.", I continued crying.

"Baby, Its not your fault.", she said.

"Please don't think about it, all of us here misses her but we need to accept the fact that shes in a better place now.", she added.

"Its just- my life is not complete without her.", I cried.

"Shes still here, in our hearts.", she said and smiled.

"Im sorry for waking you up Mom.", I said.

"Its not your fault honey.", She said.

"I love you mom.", I whispered at her.

"I love you too honey.",she said.

"Now go back to sleep.", she added.

I got back to sleep and I woke up after an hour and I noticed it was already 10. I got up and took a shower. After that I went downstairs and saw a note saying "Lunch is in the fridge just cook it later, I wont be around until 11pm -Mom". I ate the pancake that is in the table. After eating breakfast I opened the TV and watch some movies.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn come down!", my mom screamed.

*groaned*

"What?", I said with a poker face, slightly annoyed.

"Don't give me that look young man. I want you to interact with our neighbors.", she said.

"Why? Im having fun in my room.", I said.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! Don't even start with me. I just want you to go and have some social life and interact with HUMANS face to face, not online gaming.", she said.

"Ok ok.", I said.

I had no choice my Mom will burst if I disagree on her decision. And when she said "neighbor" the first person popped out of my mind is Evelyn the girl who caught my eye when I first came here. I had this feeling that she is broken inside and I just wanna fix it. The way she cried in front of me, its just I feel something urging me to make her happy. It makes me sad to see a beautiful girl crying. After having a conversation with my mom I went straight at Evelyn's house.

*clicks the doorbell*

"Shawn?", she said, hiding that smirk.

"Oh hey Evelyn! Can I hang with you today?", I said, waiting for a yes.

"Why?", she said, slightly blushing.

"Uhm because your the only person I know her in this neighborhood.", I said looking at her beautifully perfect brown eyes.

"Oh, ok j-just come in.", she said putting her head down.

I went in and she let me sit in the couch.

"Im just gonna grab more chips and soda.", she said with a smile.

"Ok.", I smiled back.

And then I scanned the CDs in their shelf. I didn't know she's addicted to Teen Wolf too. She then came back and gave me chips and a soda.

"So you love Teen Wolf too.", I said.

"No way! You too.", She said with a smile, not an ordinary smile I see all day but a wide smile.

"Yup.", I said.

"OHMYGHAD! Whats your favorite episode?!", she asked still giving me that wide smile.

"Maybe when they got locked up in their school, That was intense!", I told her.

"Ooohh, my favorite scene is when Stiles and Lydia kisses the best Stydia scene ever!!", she said.

I didn't notice that I was smiling at her for like 2 mins.

"Sorry, Im just too addicted on Teen Wolf.", she said, putting her head down.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head up gently.

"Don't be sorry, Im glad to see you like this Happy and Smiling.", I said.

Our eyes pierced at each other. I was feeling the so called "butterflies in your stomach", every touch gives me this wonderful feeling. I just love the way she walks, the way she speaks and the way she looks at me.

Suddenly, she change the topic and we went back to watching TV.

"Evelyn can I ask you something?", I said.

"What is it?", she looked at me.

"Why did you cry?", I asked with worry face.

There was a moment of silence, now I regretted asking her, it gives a frown on her face. She was glowing before now I see depression written all over her face..

"Nevermind you don't need to tell me.", I said and gave her a smile.

There was silence again.

"So lets watch some teen wolf!", I decided to break the silence.

"She died.", I turned at her seeing tears dropping out her eyes.

"Who died?", I asked.

"Jephunee.", she said looking down.

"Is she your bestfriend?", I asked in curiosity.

"Yes.", she said standing up and walking to the pictures hanging in the wall.

I followed her and she pointed a picture. It is not an ordinary picture but a family picture. TWIN?!

"You have a twin?!", I said suprised.

"Had.", she said wiping her tears.

I grabbed her face and face it to me.

"Evelynn look at me, I am here.", I said looking at her eyes.

"I promise I will be here and I will do everything just to make you happy.", I added.

She smirked. So we just went back in watching Teen Wolf and chatted. It was a wonderful afternoon with her. When Im with her it feels like I already knew her. Her smile is bright, her laugh is cheerful and her eyes are beautiful. I didn't expect a depress looking girl will be this amazing. She lights up my world. And then her Mother arrived.

"What da heck its already 11 pm?", she said.

"What?!", I exclaimed.

"Why?", She said.

"My mom is going to kill me.", I said.

"Bye Evelynn! Bye Mrs. Jones!", I waved good-bye.

----------------------------------------

Its been a long time... XD Been busy for a couple of weeks.. Kinda depress now. 😞😞😞😞

The clothes that Evelyn and Shawn wore in this story is in this link:               http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_sentimental_girl/set?id=135342240

-IfIamBored♛