Chapter #1

*sound of alarm ringing *
" Are you kidding?! It's already 7:45am?! Frick , school starts at 8:30am!! I felt like i've just slept only! ugh! " you groaned as you get up from your bed
you rushed to the bathroom as you showered and did your morning routine. You wore a red sweater with black skinny jeans and your favourite timberland boots , you curled your hair and rushed to school without breakfast.
Your house weren't that far from school so you were walking at a fast pace.

When you reached , you saw your bestfriends , Rosé & Lisa. Rosé shouted " Ya! Hurry we only have 3 minutes till bell ring! " Lisa continued , " mhmm!! it's Mr Mark's class , he'll punish us! "
The thought of detention made us scream and ran for our lives.

As the bell rings , Mr Mark asked " who's not here today- " he was interrupted by the loud bang of the door. " Sorry Mr Mark !! " We shouted while panting heavily. " Stayback after class! " he said making us groan in annoyance. Half way through the class ,you heard your stomach grumbling and you were getting excited for recess when you remembered you have to stayback cause you were late for 1 minute. After class , three of you stayed back and explained the reason you were late to Mr Mark and thank God he gave you a chance since it was the last day of the semester.

After that , we ran to the cafeteria because we were so hungry but as soon as we realise we only have 7 minutes , we groaned and bought sandwiches.
* bell ring *
Lisa : " UGH let's go change " you and Rosé just nodded. Rosé and Lisa told you that they will go ahead first since they have their gym clothes with them but yours is in the locker so you agreed and you went to your locker to take your gym uniform but as you were heading to the toilet..

" OUCH " you bellowed as you fell on the ground. " ya! watch where you're going.. tsk " you looked up to see which idiot was shouting at you and it was ... JUNGKOOK.