Imagine 23

I can't believe Yn 'Shakes his head' I loved her and I thought she loved me. But it was all a lie to her 'Heart broking' I gave her my all, my love, my soul, my everything 'Sighs'. My thought of me and Yn love races through my head all day, was this real love or fake love. I guess I will never kno...

(RING... RING... RING)

Ray- hello

???- ray we need to talk

Ray- who this ?

???- you erase my number ? Its Yn

Ray- oh 'Low voice' you .. what you need

Yn- I.. I  love you ray ray and I'm so sor...

Ray- no, your not fucking sorry you cheated on me with my best bro. He was like my younger brother and you fucked him. I thought I qas the one for you ? Huh or was it all a lie. Was are love, relationship , and Sex all a lie to you. 'Yells throught the phone'

Yn- R..Ray please let me explain ...

Ray- no, I'm tired of you and your explaining shit. Just say " yes ray I fucked roc behind your back and I nevered loved you at all. I just used you". YOU .. broke my heart really fucking bad Yn .. I love you. like Crazy ! But fuck you and roc don't talk to me or text me .. when the baby comes call me for that . Nothing else, got it ?

Yn- yes, I still love you Ray..

Ray- 'Hungs up on Yn'

I finally got all that out my system. I'm glad but I'm only gonna see my nephew that's all I just wanna hold him and buy him all tye shit he wants ...

(Knocking at the door)

Who is it now ! 'Walks to the door to reveal ........ ' what are you doing here ?

Omg damn ray that was hurtful as heck and who was at his front door ..

Find out next time stay toon