Peter B.'s Universe

The place between universes was beautiful, it held such an array of colors and webbing that shouldn't go together. Miles smiles behind the mask as the blackness presses against him and he hears a small laugh. A blur of red and blue, soars past him as Porker slows down to match the younger spiders speed by opening his arms.

"So Peter B isn't aware?" Porker asked as Miles chuckles as Gwen spins around them and Peni swings off of a web. Noir is being something else Miles decides, as he looks at the monochrome man. He's further ahead of them facing him almost like he is lounging. His black coat flowing around him as Gwen sends a strand of webbing out catching the others chest and yanking him back to the rest. Sp//der is suddenly floating beside them with Peni holding tight to the top of the mech as they grow closer to the next world.

"It's supposed to be a surprise Porker." Gwen reminded him as she pulls her arms and legs against her body picking up speed. Her white suit clashes against the black background as the group mimics the female spider.

"He's old." Noir stated as Peni laughs.

"He's not as old as you Noir." Peni commented as the other gives her a look the white under his goggles shifting slightly.

"I'm not old." Noir responded almost immediately.

"How old are you even?" The pig asked as he spun The colors on his suit popping out almost like they are bleeding off the material. It's a cartoon thing, Miles reassures himself.

"Twenty two."

"Holy ?&@#!" Porker shouted as he ceased his spinning. The rest of the spider gang turned to look at the pig. Miles raised an eyebrow at the multicolored animal as he quickly covered his mouth. "You're not &%$#?!@ us?"

"Ham!" Peni yelled as the cartoon shrugged.

"I can swear if I want my universe's rules automatically censors it." Porker informed. "Wait... does that mean I'm the oldest one beside Peter B? That's not a good thing!"

"No it really isn't. Why is the oldest member of our group a hobo?" Miles asked as everyone else started to laugh.

A bright white light filled the area in front of them as everyone prepared themselves for the drop down. The portal opened as a shiver racked through their cells, in a multitude of colors sending vibrations through them all. Miles shouted as he spun casting out a web hitting a building the second they entered the new dimension. Other webs attached themselves to the building as the group swung down the road and back up into the air.

Gwen broke away first, her body spinning expertly through the air like a dancer and her white suit glittered in the sunlight. Her back arched as she sent another stream of webbing out catching the next building. She spun twisting her body around the web with such precision that she could almost cut through the air. The wind tore at her hood trying to push it down but to no avail.

Porker just started walking through the air before a strand of his own web soared attaching itself to a lamp bringing him low to the ground. The cartoon swung through a group of people getting them to stop and look, their attention turning from their devices to the different colors flying past. The pig swung back up into the air as he released the web from his wrist and attached to a flag pole along a building.

Noir swung out breaking his connection with the web instead opting to run along the windows of the nearest building. People within stopped pulling their phones up filming the group of new spidermen as they performed. A thwip and another web flew from Noir as he leapt off the glass, he swung back out over the street.

Peni didn't even use a web which made Miles chuckle under his breath. The Mech flew through the air, a web every so often flying from one of its arms attaching itself to the nearest thing. A yank on the webbing sent the machine faster surpassing the other spiders as she waved down at the people below. Phones filled the air as the group swung past the gathering crowd.