89- the haze

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Ariella you have a visitor." Letty said through the door.

"Im sleeping." I said as i covered myself with my blanket.

Then i heard the door open and i turned to see Terry coming in with a big bag of food.

"Terry its 7 in the morning what the fuck are you doing." I rubbed my eyes awake as he hopped on the bed.

"I brought breakfast!" he sang as he opened the takeout bag.

"Why?" i was so confused. "Whats the occasion?" i sat up and watched as he ate a pancake.

"So remember how i told you I knew a club who let people under 21 in?"

"Yeah." i reached for my thing of pancakes. "Whats it called? The Haze?"

"Yeah. So I was thinking, lets go clubbing tonight. It'll be fun."

"With everyone?"

"Yeah." he nodded.

"Cesar isn't game though. He's hanging with Monse, Jamal and Ruby."

"So its just me, you, Derek and Andy?"

"Yup." he smiled.

"Okay. I'm down." i shrugged.

I did say i wanted to live my best life. This is my way of trying.

"Who knows, maybe you'll find your soulmate." he laughed to himself.

"Doubt it."

Then we continued to talk about his life.

"So hows it with prom queen?"

"She was a one and done." he answered.

"Okay so who's the new girl?" i teased.

"Dont even get me started. Im stressed as a motherfucker. I tried fucking around with the girls on the volleyball team. They're all trouble." He said while shaking his head. I just laughed along.

Then we continued talking about the most random shit ever. Its weird how you can know someone your whole life but barely get to know them until now.

I always saw Terry at races or at family gatherings because he was related to Tej. But it wasnt until recently that he came into my life.