Attention Starved! Sherlock Holmes X Male! Reader (Lemon/Smut)

Art by Joe Riggs on Pinterest

Requested by NurulAqilah394

[A/n: This Sherlock Holmes isn't based on either RDJ or Benedict Cumberbatch's rendition of Sherlock Holmes. It's more based off the Sherlock Holmes I remember reading as a kid. However, I did watch some videos on YouTube of both RDJ and Benedict's renditions of Sherlock to get the speech patterns correct. So, I guess it's combination of the two, but also neither.]

Watson once told me that being a blogger and marrying the ever-stubborn Sherlock Holmes was a bad idea. I quite remember the argument that we had not that long before I said 'I do' in my white tuxedo. I haven't given up my blogs still, and I don't think I ever will. Sherlock finds them childish, however, that's never stopped him from reading my blogs and helping me write the posts to make sure that they're grammatically coherent and factually sound. Over the six years that we've been married, he's challenged me in many ways, but I'll never forget around year three that we were together I just so happened to find a young kitten in a box and wanted to bring her home.

__________________

Not to be cheesy, but today was amazing. I just posted my official 200th blog post and even got recognized in the daily paper as an "up-and-coming threat" which is totally nice. I bought one to show off to Sherlock when I get home, he's going to say something like "obviously" or "Only the best for my husband" or something that isn't fair for him to say, especially when John and I have gotten nothing but shit from him for being bloggers now and again and he only supports us when we're successful. It's like he's a disapproving father now and again.

I look up at the street before me and before the noises of the horns and the rattling of the reins connected to the horses pulling the mock chariot across the rock path, I heard a small distressed mewl. With the noises bustling I had to think, maybe a stray was hungry. I have leftovers from my lunch that I could give, it's not like Sherlock will let me eat them when I get home, he'll just start talking about all the potential viruses on the sandwich and threaten to take it to the lab to prove so. Not even a minute goes by before I found a box, slightly closed and drenched from last night's rain storm.

This couldn't possibly be where the noise is coming from... I thought to myself as I crouched down and slowly opened to box. Inside was the most adorable kitten I've ever seen.

A long-haired calico kitten, with the cutest deep blue eyes, looked right up to me as I looked down to them

A long-haired calico kitten, with the cutest deep blue eyes, looked right up to me as I looked down to them. I smiled as the kitten began meowing up a storm as if demanding I take them home. But first, to make sure that Sherlock would be alright, I have to take them to get checked. But, I'm not sure that Sherlock would be alright with a cat anyway. We've had the animal talk a thousand and one times, maybe just showing up with one will make him be happy and love them.