Chapter 14

Vegeta's P.O.V

I stand there rooted to my spot, unable to move as shock and delight courses through my veins. It was just like my dream. But Kakarot ran from me. Could it be regret that caused him to run? Did he regret it? Did he regret kissing me? All I know is that I don't regret him kissing me. But the sad truth is that Kakarot and I can't be together due to his marriage to that hag, ChiChi. Sighing, I leave the room and go back to the living room, sadness starting to overcome me. Not caring that it's not normal for me, tears start to prick my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

Bulma's P.O.V

Sighing, I pull into the extravagant parking area for my car and turn it off. I'm now a single woman once more and am divorced from the man I love. I sigh. How did it go so wrong? I still love Vegeta with all of my heart, but it's clear that he doesn't feel the same anymore. Tears starting to build up, I let out a scream of frustration and punch my steering wheel. Breathing heavily, I shake my head, trying to calm myself down. After calming myself down,
I open the car door and step out, then shut it once more. I walk out of the ostentatious garage and up to the front door of Capsule Corp. I open the door and walk into the living room to find the most surprising thing of all time; Vegeta crying. Throwing my purse to the side, I rush over to him and wrap my arms around him.
I hold him gently as he trembles due to sobs wracking his body.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, concerned about this crazy Saiyan that I love.

"I-it's Kakarot..." He trails off.

"What about Goku?" I ask.

"He and I can never be together due to the fact that he's married." He sniffles. I stiffen at that as the color drains from my face and shock takes over me.

"Y-you are gay? For Goku?" I croak out.

"Yes. These feelings started yesterday and I don't like how he's wiggles his way into my heart."

As my heart shatters at that, I put on a brave face so that Vegeta knows that I'm here for him. Pressing my face into his back, I softly breath in the familiar smell of his.

"It's okay. I'm sure you and Goku can find a way."

He doesn't say anything.

"You really think so?" He asks a few seconds later. I nod.

"Yes, I do."

He then turns around and wraps his arms around me, bringing me to his chest.

"Thank you, Bulma." He whispers.

"No problem." I whisper back, trying to hold back the tears.

Goku's P.O.V

Using IT, I am now standing, once again, in the front yard of Capsule Corp with tears slowly starting to stop. I find the front door wide open, which is quite worrisome, and I jog to the door and walk in. Quietly walking to the living room, my heart sinks when I see it; Vegeta and Bulma hugging. My heart breaks at the sight of them hugging, him clutching tightly onto her. Looks like they made up. Tears streaming down my face, I quietly walk out and fly to the spot me and Vegeta had experience our first hug.

And that's chapter 14 my lovely readers! So what do you think? Do you like it? Now Goku thinks that Vegeta is back with Bulma. Will he and Vegeta ever get together? Or will it just be an endless pain-fest for Goku? Find out, next time on Dragon Ball Super! 😂 Again, sorry. I had to do it again. Anyways, let's continue on to chapter 15.
Stay kawaii fam
~ Vegeta_fangirl