Reflections of a New Man

Just when I had already conformed to eternal sorrow, a light came from the imaginary firmament and wrapped me in a bed of relief. I couldn't understand what was occurring, until a sphere of fog came on me and pulled me up. To heaven, I thought, but I was wrong.

I found myself in the same room I had last been in, with Ethan on the bed. He was still fast asleep, as if nothing had happened. I looked through the window, and its skies were not sun-drenched yet. I pulled my hand towards his neck, and he woke up. As he looked at my face, with my hands on the sides of his face, he sat on the bed.

Everything was repeating itself. But this time, no hell would bring me down. I kissed Ethan passionately and hugged him close, but instead of hovering out the window, into the sun, I just stayed there. Trapped was not the word in my head, but just mere isolation from the exterior madness. Yet, something felt different. The millions of voices that always drowned my head were nowhere to be heard of. Also, my sight seemed hazy; unusual. As those thoughts ran through my head, I felt Ethan getting closer to me, murmuring that I filled his body with warmth.

I was human once more. My breathing stopped, and I felt in the need of fresh air. Maybe decades had passed since I could say those words from my soul, but not anymore. I was human once more. I didn't need to keep looking, looking for my old life from door to door. And now, while standing here, with this boy in my arms, I realized that love had brought me back and that never again would I leave this perfect boy for any other door...because I was human once more.

***Sometimes we look around for better things when we don't need to. Even when we have all that's needed, some feel like they must keep looking, and with this, that which could keep them pleased gets lost, and and they would find themselves lost in a world of misery and incompleteness. Cherish what you have, and think of all the good things that come with that. ***

~~~~

The End :P

~~~~