T W O - The Bully

Marinette POV

We carried on baking for the last hour. We have one batch of cookies left in the oven so me and Adrien were just waiting around.

Adrien POV

We were waiting for the cookies to be finished until i see marinette covered in flour sound asleep with her head on the counter. "Guys can you take the cookies out in 10 minutes"

"Why cant you" alya said in a annoying tone

"I need to carry marinette up to her bedroom"

"Wait why" alya said

"She fell asleep"

"Okay then" alya smirked

I turned mari and gave her a piggy back up to her room i placed her on her bed and kissed her on the head a whispered "goodnight princess" "goodnight kitty" i hear her mumble.

I walk downstairs to see the bakery closed but alya and nino covered in flour "i just asked you to take the cookies out of the oven"

"He he he" they both responded.

Two hours later

Marinette POV

I must of been really tired that i don't even remember going to bed i walked Down stairs and grabbed a croissant and started to eat it but little did i know some people where behind me

Adrien POV

As i see marinette come down stairs i whisper "scatter"we had a plan to scare mari once she woke up. I give alya the signal and she threw some chocolate chips on the floor making noise and causing marinette to turn around "what the hell" she said as she saw all the choc chips on the floor i then gave nino the signal which he flickered the lights on and off to marinette looked around looking scared for her life i walked up behind her not making a sound until she grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall and a knife in her hand "WHAT THE HELL ITS US" i said as she held the knife only inches from my face "YOU. SCARED. THE. CRAP. OUT OF ME" "Where did you even get the knife from i didn't see you grab one?" i said "there's spare knifes under the counter" "remind me not to make you mad" "yeah cuz there's alot more where that came from"

The next day

Marinette POV

"So maribrat someone told me your signing up for fencing cant wait to see you fail" the blonde haired bitch said "go away Chloe" "fine but you just know that they wouldn't even let you try out your too ugly" i couldn't hold it in anymore i could feel the tears rolling down my face already "aww is the little baby cryi-" all of a sudden Chloe was cut of by someone shouting at her "hey chloe leave her alone" "you hear that maribrat my adrikins wants you to leave me alo-" "NO CHLOE LEAVE MARINETTE ALONE FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. YOU THINK I WOULD EVER BE YOUR FRIEND. WHY DONT YOU RUN OFF TO THE ONLY FRIEND THAT YOU ACCTUALLY HAVE" "ill be back agreste" "one more thing Chloe never EVER CALL ME AGRESTE" Chloe raised her hand to slap Adrien until i grabbed her wrist and said "Nice try" "but adrikins how could you stand up to this piece of tra-" Chloe got cut off by Adrien walking closer to her and saying "think about what your gonna say next carefully" chloe ran off leaving Adrien and me 'he cares about me' i hugged him and said "thank you" even though you could hardly hear it through his T-shirt "no problem, now lets go get lunch and you can tell me what happened" i nodded as we walked out of the school to go get food (just pretend this is one of them schools where you can go out for lunch)

Adrien POV

'Omg mari is hugging me why am i blushing? why is this a big deal? did i like her? OMG IM FALLING FOR HER! But what about ladybug? She never liked ne anyway right?'

"No problem, now lets go get lunch and you can tell me what happened" she nodded as we walked out of the school together but little did i know alya was recording the whole thing

Alya POV

"Oh i am so making a adrinette blog nino" "cool send me that clip so i can blackmail Adrien with it" nino said "i have taught you well kind soul.