Day 2

I wake up to a nurse knocking at the door. I sit up as she comes in. She hands me a cup that has some medication in it. I push the cup away and she looks at me. " Look you have to take these or you'll get in trouble." I get up off of the bed. I take the cup and swallow the drugs dry. I throw the cup away and I leave the room. I know she's doing her job, but I don't need meds. I walk to the cafeteria and I see sunny. I walk to the table and I see someone sitting with her. They looked the same but the girl had dark red hair. She was wearing all black except for her glasses. They were light pink. 

I walk next to the table and Sunny grabs my wrist. " Oh Belle, this is Alex. He's my other friend here." Sunny smiles at me and Belle stares at me. Belle stands up an grabs my other wrist. " Sunny stay here, I'm gonna steal your friend for a moment."  Sunny nods and Belle leads me to the hallways. " Show me your room. Now." I lead her to my room. When we get in she holds me against the wall with her hand on my throat. I start to feel dizzy as she talks to me. 

" You're the first boy my sister has trusted in a long time. If you fucking hurt her, I will find you, and kill you. I will be watching your every move Alex." SHe lets go of me and I fall over. My head hurt too bad to care. Belle yells out " A patient passed out!" I'm soon swarmed by nurses, and i lose consciousness.