one.

The morning was dull, the sky still grey and the sun none existent behind the clouds. I hated that I had to walk to school that morning already dreading the fact that my hair was going to be frizzy now because of the mist. 

School was the place for people to go to for one reason, and that was that we had to go. Trust me if we had the choice all of our lazy asses would still be home and asleep. That's what I would be doing anyway. 

"Nora, wait up," I heard Grace yell from behind me, it took all of my control not to roll my eyes I was not in the mood for her perky attitude yet, I needed at least a coffee and some food in my system before I could even stand to be around her honestly. 

"Yeah," I asked, barely turning my head back to see how far she was from me, which was basically in my face by the time I took sight of her. With her perfect smile, and eyes bright. 

"I just thought we could walk together, It sucks that the bus doesn't come down this street I honestly think we should talk to Principal Nicholas about it, it's very unfair," She explains, making me pull a small smile at her just to let her know that I was listening. 

"So did you hear we're are getting a new student," she asks me, her eyes beaming even wider than usual. 

"No I hadn't," I say rather bluntly, wishing I had brought my headphones with me to get me out of this conversation. 

"She's supposed to come today, the only reason I know is because Principal Nicholas asked me to show her around, Billie is her name, it's kind of....different I guess for a girl anyway," 

"It's not like she had a say in being called that," I state, for some weird reason feeling defensive for the girl I didn't even know. 

"Yeah I guess you're right," Grace smiled even brighter, her arm wrapping around my shoulders as she always tries to do, I think she really just wants some friends but all through elementary school and even now I've told her I don't do friends. She must not listen when I tell her that. 

We surprisingly make it to school with out her saying anything else, I knock her arm off my shoulder as I rush into the building trying to hurry up and get my books and head to class before the rush of other students fill the hall. 

I don't end up getting that far though, because everyone and I mean everyone is in the hallway, whispering to their friends, the jocks laughing and tossing a football dangerously past other students, and of course the stupid cliche girls thinking their hotter than everyone else. I try my best to ignore them, keeping my head down and taking particular notice in my shoes and how my feet move when I walk. 

"Dude who's that," says some douche bag and his other friends that only take notice in physical appearance. I too look up though to see who they're talking about. I see a girl, she'd practically drowning in her clothes, I can just about make out the silver hair under her hoodie. 

I look away, wondering why their talking about a girl that's not wearing tight clothes for once. 

"Hi Billie...I'm Grace Principal Nicholas asked me to show you around, so if you have any questions or whatever just let me know," I hear Grace say from behind me my eyes moving back to see the same girl, but her hoodie is now off her head and all I see is the back of her silver hair.

"Umm thanks, but I'm good," I hear her low voice, I try to ignore them and continue to my locker grabbing my books and heading to first period even though it's the last thing I want to do. 

***

"So you just moved here from California right," Some popular girl is already asking Billie from behind me, making me want to roll my eyes at them trying to initiate her into their band of the mean girls club.

I keep my head forward waiting for Mrs. Adams to finally show up and actually teach us something. It's weird I haven't even seen her face yet, but everyone already is acting like it's kindergarten and she's the brand new toy.

"Everyone settle down," Mrs. Adams appears through the door, her glasses resting on her nose bridge always looking like their about to fall off. 

"Ah yes, everyone we have a new student joining us today. She just moved here from Northern California, so everyone be kind to Billie please." Mrs. Adams smiles behind me to what I assume is Billie, since everyone else seems to look back I do too. I'm met with a delicate face, strong eyebrows and eyes that literally pierce through my soul when they lock with mine. I turn back around quickly hoping she didn't notice how freaked out I had just got. 

Now I get why people were so obsessed with her, she had eyes that literally made you want to stop everything you were doing and just stare at them. 

I was officially fucked. 

Sorry that this chapter is so short, I promise that the story will flow nicely. Tell me what you think is going to happen. Also are you against people writing stories about celebrities. I don't know why but I was feeling inspired after her Album. 

Thank you so much for reading.