Not Coming Back.

Well...that last chapter was a bit depressing! Just a bit! It doesn't really help to have a moody boyfriend...

...

"Tobirama Senju for the last time!" I scowled slightly, "You are not going to possess Haku's body and make him kill himself!"

"We'll see about that..." Tobirama muttered.

I sighed with a facepalm.

"Please don't." I pleaded, "I really don't want to explain why the poor boy suddenly just drops dead."

We don't need that. We have killer notebooks for deaths like that...kukukuku!

L...did you know? Gods of death love apples...what? Wrong story? Oh sorry!

"Scam IMAGAY get out of my story!!" Growled Mcho1907, "You'll get your turn later!"

After the reparation of the 4th wall...

"....."

"That silence is very reassuring." I said to him, "I'll take that as a 'Don't worry I won't commit murder.' "

Ghost problem? Who do we call?

I can't hear any readers commenting on the reference yet...

"Fine." Tobirama sighed reluctantly.

In all honesty the reason he was being like this was because he was afraid that I'd fall for someone who was ALIVE.

In his state right now he wouldn't be able to return any of my affections so he was afraid that I'd find affection from someone else.

Bish please. I have all the affection I need from the readers.

"Do I really seem like the type to cheat?" I asked him, "While my own boyfriend is watching?"

And that's when Tobirama saw the light.

"No. No you don't." He said with a smile sneaking into his face, "I know you won't and wouldn't."

"Exactly."

His smile was dropped, "But I'm not going to sit back and watch those...those brats eye you like candy." 

I sighed, "Fine. But no murder."

I was above murder....and trying ghost peppers because it sounded cool. (True story)

And then all of a sudden!!

"SASUKE-KUN!!!" A shrill demonic voice called.

Uh oh...RUN FOR YOUR THIRD LIFE!!!

-

Haku wanted to meet that girl again. He wanted to understand more. Zabuza had told him that he'd be fighting that 'boy' next because of his Kekkei Genkei.

Haku decided it was best not to correct Zabuza on the girls gender since he'd get embarrassed of his mistake.

Standing up, Haku decided to go look for herbs nearby the place He last saw the gender bending girl.

Much to his surprise he found an overly hyper Naruto instead. Haku didn't mind, he rather enjoyed talking to him.

-