Dance instructor

I walked inside the cold building, looking left and right, noticing people wearing similar clothes to mine. I decided to start dancing regularely because I needed to drop a few pounds. Or at least that's what my mother thinks. 

"Y\N" I said to the reciptionist, she nodded and ran her finger through the list, quickly scanning before settling on my name. 

"Studio 2," She answered, "Instructor Harry Styles" 

I shrugged and led myself for Studio 2 as it was the first one on the left, I entered and threw my bag on the corner. The room was all mirrors, it had wooden floor and it resembled the classic style dance studio. There were about Five girls and they all began warming up, they seemed proffessional. 

I sat on the corner while waiting for the instructor to come, the girls kept practicing and practicing. The door opened and a tall, lean man walked in. I expected him to be in spandex but he was actually in sweatpants. Weird.

He was surely good looking, though. I stopped the wild thoughts in my mind as I stood up.

"Good morning everyone, and welcome to the advanced dance class, i'll be your instructor and my name's Harry. You are all professional dancers so I won't allow mistakes, you already know your weakness points and we're going to work on them until you dance perfectly." I raised my hand.

"Yes Miss?" 

"Um, I think there's a mistake here. I'm not a professional dancer."

"Don't put yourself down, it'll affect you and your colleagues neggatively"

"No, im seriously not. This is my first dance class ever."

"What's your name?"

"Y\N" I said clearly. 

"Oh, so that's you. He was right" He whispered mostly to himself. What?

"Okay, you'll fit. You just need a bit more practice and that's why you need to stay behind."

"Okay" 

"Alright ladies, let's start" 

Two hours later and everone was packing their bags, ready to leave. I tightened my hair tie and waited for Harry to come back as he said he'll get something quickly. The door opened and he came in, again. 

"Okay now, raise your right arm above your head," I did and leaned my head to the side. He placed his hand on my waist, his mouth so close to my neck, causing shivers to run through me. 

"Lift you left leg." I did and he placed his hand on my thigh to help me.

"You smell amazing" he complimented and nuzzled his nose into my neck, and before i knew it, his mouth gave my neck a light kiss, making me blush. How inappropriate. 

"Now let's try another move." I dropped my hand and foot as he came behind me, his front sticking to my back. His hips started artfully grinding against my behind, causing the dirty thoughts to come back.

"Okay, move against me" He whispered, his breath hitting my neck seductively. I started moving my hips, feeling his erection against me. And soon enough, his mouth found my neck again, but this time he began licking, sucking, and kissing. 

I turned to face him as I was met with dark, lustful eyes. He wasted no time in kissing me, his hands trailing from my neck, to my breast where he kneaded roughly. His other hand moved to my a.ss, palming it roughly. I immedietly knew he was rough in bed, and boy that made me even more wet. 

His hand slapped my a.ss, and trailed to my clothed centre, his rough fingers palming it. I moaned into the kiss and thrusted into his torturous hand. 

"You teased the f.uck out of me, there will be consequences" He darkly whispered. 

"M-me?"

"Yes, you. Now get on your knees."

And he didn't have to tell me twice. I got to my knees and undid his sweatpants, pulling them down.

"Do I have to teach you everything? Come on. Suck it."

I felt almost innocent as I got a hold of his boxers and tugged them down, revealing his impressive length.

"Wow" I said absentmindedly.

"I know" he said smugly.

I got a hold of his base and sucked on the tip. Might as well tease him for real now. But, he was not having it. He thrusted into my mouth, reaching the back of my throat. He pulled out, and thrusted right back. I gagged but he didn't stop. I tried to pull back but his hand found my head and got a strong hold of it.

 "You look so sexy." He muttered between deep grunts. And now I wanted to please him even more. I moaned somewhat dramatically. 

I pulled awa and took my clothes off, the room was full of mirrors. Harry looked behind me and smirked.

"Your a.ss looks amazing." 

"Shut up and f.uck me" And his mouth was on mine, his hands tugged at my tank top to take it off, we pulled away as he finally took it off. His hands moved to the back of my thighs and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat down with me straddling him. 

His lips moved to my neck, kissing, licking, nibling, and biting. His hands reached for my panties, and in a bold move, ripped it in half. I gasped and grounded myself on him. 

He got a hold of his member and stpped kissing me. And he was in me. I moaned and arched my back.

"Ride me" 

And I moved, realy moved, up and down. His hound found my waist and made  me move faster, harder. I moaned. 

"Say my name, baby" 

"Harry" I moaned.

"Tell them who's making you feel good"

 "Harry, Harry, Harry!" I screamed.

"Im close baby" And a few sharp thrusts later, he came.

"Come on baby, come for me."

And with a highpitched scream I came. We were both breathing heavily as he pulled out.

"How about we continue this at my place?"

____________

(a

): im sorry for the late update i will try and update faster