2.

BRYSON.

"Say on God you got my lil sister pregnant." Von said, standin up.

"Quit callin her dat shit like she 16 or some. She grown as hell, nigga." I said.

I call Prairie my lil sister too cause dat's what she is— but when dis nigga Von say it, he be tryna make it seem like Kimberly a lil ass girl or sumn. Dat shit be irritatin a nigga sometimes.

"Bitch, she my lil sister. Fuck else ima say? I should crease yo shit." Von said, jumpin at me.

"Aye, watch out. Real talk." I said, gettin' a lil annoyed now.

Von my nigga but he be doin alla extra shit for no reason when he tight. All in a nigga face and shit like i'm pussy or some. I'a really go at it wit dude like da old days, when we was some young niggas.

"Fuck you gone do?" Von asked me. I got up as Kimberly walked downstairs lookin exhausted and pale as ever.

"What is y'all doin? Y'all loud as hell, bro. I can't even sleep. I'm fina leave." Kim put her feet in her lil fur slides and grabbed her purse.

"You pregnant?" Von asked his sister. She paused and looked at him.

"No. I'm bloated, asshole. Now i'm really leavin. You tryna say I look fat?" She asked her brother. I sighed. Here she go tweakin' again.

She been acting like dis for a minute, and da shit startin to irritate me. Cause it's like you say some, she say some, then she cryin or in her chest.. Like fuck is you een cryin' for?

I know women be emotional and shit on their period and plus she sick but all she need to do is relax, dawg. All dat other shit unnecessary and she know it is. Ain't no reason she should be cryin' over nothin' every five minutes, like a lil ass baby.

Kim my lil baby doe. Sometimes she just be frustratin a nigga and I gotta sit back and calm down. She used to be gangsta as hell.. she still is but now she allow her emotions to show, and she one emotional ass woman.

I been knew dat doe, she just never wanted to show nobody dat side. Now her baby ass don't care. I can't talk doe cause she got me all sweet and shit too. Even if she is cryin' over somethin small or een nothing at all, I still hop right in mode.

"Naw, I ain't sayin it like dat. You look good, sis." Von tried to reassure her.

I shook my head. I knew fasho my shorty wasn't pregnant, Von just be too quick wit da assumptions and I be quick to joce. We only fucked one time and we used protection, and we gone continue to use it.

A nigga is not ready for a kid right now and dats just what it is. Kim not either, so she say. So for now, we at an agreement wit dat.

"Where you goin?" I asked Kim.

"Back to school." She said.

"Kim, go lay yo ass down for a few hours. You got the flu, not a cold." Von told her.

"I-" Before she could een finish her sentence, she ran to the bathroom and all you heard was gaggin. I walked towards the bathroom and sighed when I noticed she had da door closed already.

"I'm fina go grab her some shit. Hold it down, fool." Von dapped me up before he left.

"Open da door, Kim." I said.

"Why you calling me dat?" She said in a whiny and broken voice.

"That's yo name. Open the door so I can make sure you straight."

I'on know how she een got the energy to do dis right now. When she came downstairs, she was visibly sweatin, her face all pale, and her voice was kinda gone.

Kim only been sick for a day and I already need her to get back to herself, een doe ion mind stayin to handle shit til she aight. Dis shit just difficult when she don't een wana stay in one place for too long.

"No, it's not." She said. You could hear her voice crackin, which meant she in there sheddin' tears again.

"I'm tryna be patient with you, baby. But you closing and lockin' doors and shit, when niggas only lookin out." I said as Von walked back ina house.

He put the bags down and walked by the bathroom door, knockin on it. "Open da door, Kim." He simply said before she unlocked it, let him in, and closed it back.

I shook my head. Shorty trippin fasho right now. But she good. I'm fina gone and make her some soup and tea so she can have somethin' on her stomach.

———
KIMBERLY.

"Thank you, Bry." I said as I finished my homemade chicken noodle soup he had made me from scratch.

It's always better to have some homemade natural broth in your body, than the processed shit you get at the store. I put my bowl in the sink before I got up and got in the shower.

A good twenty minutes later I got out, and walked back into my room. Bryson wasn't laying on the bed nomore, which kind of made me a lil sad but oh well.

I guess it's whatever because I do feel like i'm being way too clingy and we not even in a relationship. I know it's only me being sick that has me in baby mode so I'm prayin' dat God takes me up outta dis sickness.

I know Bryson tired of my shenanigans too. All the damn crying, and sensitive shit. I know he probably bout fed the fuck up by now. He's been holding his composure well doe.

I laid in my bed after I moisturized my entire body, and cuddled with one of my huge cramping pillows. Bryson knocked on the door before walking in.

"You feelin' ok?" He asked me. I shook my head yea. I do feel a lil bit better after that hot ass bath he had made for me.

"Yes, I feel better. Thank you for everything you doin' for me while i'm in a vulnerable state." I said to Bryson.

Bryson laid on his back before turning to look over at me. "You good."

I returned the look he was giving me. "What?" I asked.

"I can't admire you?" He asked me. I quietly sighed as I snuggled closer with my pillow.

"Come here." He instructed as he moved the pillow from in between my legs.

"Why would you do that!" I whined.

"You and dis moody shit, mane." Bryson said to me.

"Don't do dat. I know i'm bein' moody and I apologize." I said as I gave in, and llaid my head on his chest as I put one leg over his legs.

"You forever straight. I ain't trippin off it." He truthfully told me.

That's why I feel like Bryson and I would actually make a great ass lil couple. He understands and accepts me as I am. He doesn't want me to change if it's not for the better, and it's the best feeling ever.

Just a few months ago I was talking about how great our friendship is and now, we're working towards a relationship. I'm excited to see where this goes.

I looked up at him and slightly smiled to myself before speaking.

"My birthday next month." I said.

"Hell yea. What you tryna do?" Bryson asked me.

"I don't know yet. I'm excited doe. I wana do something with you.. if you not busy. Just on some laid back shit." I said.

I will be turning 19 and i'on know what I wana do. After you turn a certain age, it's like it ain't really shit to do. I mean, I could always go out and blank or something because I live for a bussin ass party.

But it's like as I get older doe, I realize that I love relaxing way more. I'd much rather just kick it wit Von, Bryson, Prairie, Jhasi, and Klare on some laid back, chill shit. We have fun by ourselves, don't matter what we doing. That's why I love my lil crew.

"I'on mind. It's yo day. You know i'm down for whatever you wana do fasho. Just let a nigga know wassup and it's paid for."