Tododeku

Welp this is a choice of mine, so if you dont like yaoi, obviously skip this. you were warned.
Also, there is a bit of foul language.

Deku's POV

Something I have noticed this past week at UA was that Todoroki was ignoring me. I would sometimes go to his dorm, but he doesn't answer the door.

Today, I will ask him what's going on. Maybe I did something wrong? I'm not sure. I get ready and walk out my dorm to wait for Iida and Uraraka so we could walk to school.

Once they come out to meet me, we start to walk to school. It wasn't that far away, so it did not take long. We head to class 1A and sit in our seats. When Aizawa-Sensei comes in, he gives us a test of hero academics.

I was the first to finish the test, then right after almost everyone else did too. The rest of the day went by like normal.

When we were dismissed, I saw Todoroki at his desk getting his things together. I take that time to go up and ask why he keeps ignoring me. It worries me. He doesn't greet me like he used to. Huh.

"Hey Todoroki" I say smiling.

He doesn't look up. What did I do?

"Hello Midoriya.." He says in a harsh tone as he gets up from his seat.

I follow him. We can walk and talk, I guess.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I wanna get straight to the point. I want to know why.

He grabs my hand and starts speed walking. I don't know where we are going. But maybe he wants to talk in private? We get out of the school and walk to the dorms. He opens the door to the dorms and stomps upstairs.

Wait.. this isn't the way to my dorm or even the resting area. Where is he taking me? He doesn't look back, he just stomps.

Oh. This is the way to his dorm! Maybe he needs to talk somewhere he is comfortable. Okay, this is fine. Nothing to worry about. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize we were at his door. He gets his key and opens the door hastily.

He lets go of my hand to push me inside. I turn to see that he is locking the door.

Noone's POV

As Todoroki pulls him inside locking the door, Midoryia gets a bit worried.

"Hey.. what are you doi-" Midoriya tilts his head before being interrupted.

He is pushed against the wall. Todoroki had his arms locked on each side of him. Confused, Deku tries to speak, but it was silenced by Todoroki's lips. It didn't take long before he kissed back softly.

Shoto pulls away, giving time for both to take in air. Suddenly, Deku is turned around forcefully. He gasps at the sudden movement. He feels a hand creep down his stomach, pulling his shirt off.

Of course, Deku doesn't resist in any way. His ass gets pushed against Todoroki's clothed length while he puts his hands on the wall. Todo continues to slide his hand down his abs. This leads to him pulling Deku's pants clean off.

Midoriya is left with only his underwear on now. Todoroki grabs Deku's length through his underwear. This makes Deku put his hand over his mouth.

Todo gets close to his ear and licks it while uncovering Deku's manhood. This makes him let out a muffled moan. Again continuing his work, Todo grabs Deku's length and pumps it.

Pumping it faster, he makes Midoriya let out yet another muffled moan. Deku scratches on the wall, moaning more in his hand. He presses his ass harder against Todoroki.

This makes Todo harder than he already is. Under his hand, Midoriya bites his lip. Pumping up and down is making Deku feel a certain feeling in his stomach. He stutters to say Todoroki's name.

He finally meets his long awaited limit. He climaxes. Deku slumps down a bit. He feels Todo pick him up and turn him. And kissing him softly. Then Todo sits on the bed of his dorm and tells Midoriya to go closer.

Midoriya does as he is told and goes up to him, hunger in his once innocent eyes. His drops down to pull Todoroki's pants and underwear off. Todo uses his legs to pull his lover's face closer to his manhood.

Midoriya kisses his length before shoving it in his mouth. Sucking on it desperately. Todoroki groans a bit. He tries to make him finish quickly, so he puts his entire manhood in his throat making Todoroki groan again, but louder.

To Deku's surprise, he didn't gag, for he was expecting to. Todoroki never knew he would be good at this stuff. Groaning and pulling Midoriya to him, he eventually climaxes.

Todo pants as Deku come up and smiles, licking his plump lips. After a second passed, Deku is pushed onto the bed. Todo slowly crawled on top of him. Smirking along the way.

He immediately shoves his manhood into him without a warning. Deku moans eroticly. Shoto pumps it in out, thrusting hard. Deku arches his back with a lewd expression plastered on his face.

Todoroki enjoys watching him and his beautiful moans coming from him. But also groaning himself, of course. Midoriya's hands hold on to him as he thrusts.

"Ah~" Deku moans.

They both know they are really close. The room is filled with their love. Both of them climax and drop on Todoroki's bed. It's surprising how noone heard them. But that wouldn't be the last of that.

The next day, Deku limps to class, earning looks of confusion from his classmates.

The End!