Wicked Games

"Cunnilingus."

"Huh?"

I rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw a glimpse of my brain. "That means perform oral se--"

"I know what cunnilingus means!"

"Then what are you standing there for? I dare you to eat me." my voice was sultry. I positioned myself in a way that my legs will be exposed from my robe.

"Eat you?" he raised his eyebrows as he folded his arm over his muscular chest.

I sighed impatiently. "I mean eat my cunt, moron."

I untied the knot on my waist and spread open the satin cloth of my robe.

He growled. "Call me moron again and you'll regret it."

I grinned and pulled my legs apart. Cam's eyes automatically darted towards my lace clad pussy. "Moron."

Not a second later, Cam was kneeling in front of me, ripping my underwear off. "I really hate that mouth of yours."

"That's not what you said while I was sucking you dry on the sofa last night." napakapit ako sa kanto ng upuan nang simulan niyang dilaan ang singit ko. God! His warm mouth felt so great. Too bad it was attached to most obnoxious person to ever walk the face of the earth.

"Shut up, Max," he began licking my dripping pussy. From bottom to top. Sucking my clit with enough force to pull my buttocks off the fucking chair.

I softly moaned. "I told you I could get you on your knees."

I grinned. I'm starting to think I'm liking this games we play a little bit too much.