chapter 2

Lucas POV 

 I was taking a patrol near our borders when I heard a scream but it's not from our side it's from the other side the Dawn Pack  ... Are they under attack from rouges we could have sensed them too though I doubt and rouge would get near us the Wild Canines Pack ... I moved very silently and took a hiding behind a tree , there was alot of trees around them and they were no hiding their deed .

I saw them turn back to human form those basterds , how could they do that to someone no more than a child . I felt so angry but I couldn't do any thing on their territory so I would have to wait till they're gone, and yes they are no rouges the bastards  .

"Alpha , what should we do ? they are going to kill him ? " one of the patrol gaurds said to me , " I mind linked the pack doctor to come quickly but  not make a word of this to any one on his way " . Everything is quit and I saw a silver dagger , damn them and the devil who has their brains , hadn't they have enough of torturing the boy . 

The man I supposed was the alpha because of the power he had  looked as if he's about to take the life of an eternal enemy , I couldn't stand this any more I started walk out form behind the shelter when I heard a scream shot from the boy , blood ozing from his mouth and the wound ,the dagger already in his chest and he no longer awake .

I ran towards them , I didn't care if I was trespassing another territory but this is wrong to kill a child . "What is going on ?" I said but to my fury no one was there , I mind linked the patrol to see if they were still around  .

He was so young all bloody and ... ALIVE , thank god he is still alive , they must have missed his heart , I carried him and started running to the pack house and mind linked the doctor that I'm on my way and filled him in with the boy's condition .

> 5 min later at the pack house  <

" Doctor is he alright ?" I don't know why but I feel like responsible for this boy , if only I was faster ... " surprisingly , yes he is fine alpha   " surprisingly !! " why ?"  I said to him , " Because that dagger went stright to his heart and it's healing slowly as we speak , anyone else would have died or wouldn't survive the amount of blood was lost to heal his heart " ... I was too stunned to speak , the boy took a hit to his heart and he was healing as if he didn't lose a drope of blood !!!! " thank you " .

I went inside the room to him he looked so fragile but  he is strong to survive such a crime , why is fate this cruel to make such a young boy face the the most twisted way of betraial , or is it a way to his survival ... still it's cruel fate for him and maybe just maybe he would help him and guide him , I bet Ezzy will be happy to know we can take care of him , mabye fate isn't cruel after all to give me the son I could never have , it has to be ...

> a week later <

Ezzy was so happy to know my decision a week ago but we were waiting for him to wake up and to share the news , after all it's up to him . She made a room for him filled with everything a boy could ask for , even my beta's sons brought for him some colthes and video games so he could play with them as soon as he woke up , that was good to know that he would have friends and wouldn't be a lone .

I went inside the room we have for patients though we rarely used it because there is no wounded werewolves we have since we are the strogest pack and everyone knows not to mess with us . Ezzy sat beside the bed talking to the boy telling him everything is going to be alright and how that he is the bravest boy she ever met , I smiled at the picture infront of me and I hope he would wake to make this hope a reality . 

" Alpha " the doctor greated me , " hello doctor how is he doing ?" , "he is very good and his heart is healed and he is now a healthy boy " he smiled and it was a genuine one ... Everyone in the pack visited the boy and that was enough to let me know that they accept him to be a pack member .

" I wanted to ask you this for a while , I am happy that he is healed and healthy but don't you think it's weird ? , I mean all of this super fast healling and the dagger thing ", I paused to take a breath " we heal fast yes but not like that and certainly not with a heart that was almost in half "  I asked really hoping for an answer . He was thinking but kept shaking his head the more he thought .

" well , I have this theory but it's just a theory " he said looking unsure " what ?? just spit it out " he looked at me then around him and whispered so low that only the tow of us would hear ,"I can't point out his scent and he heals faster than us and the amount of blood that he had is just too much ... " , he looked as if he's about to drop the bomb  " I think he is a werewolf ... an~ " I  whispered harshly " no way I didn't know that say something serious " , he looked insulted but kept going " I think he is a werewolf and and a vampire " ...

What ?? a vampire that's impossible , that's when it hit me the look of eternal hate I saw on the alpha's face but vampires aren't bad and we are on good terms with them so why this hatred , " we need to know why they tried to kill him if he is half vampir~" , " no alpha he is not half vampire he is a full vampire and also a full werewolf " he said to me . So he has both of our stringth and theirs and that makes him an advantage to the alpha or a threat that can take his place and title " I wan't to know more of this " I said getting out of the room going to my study , " yes , I'll bring the books where  I found the information " , 4 minuts and he was there , gave me an anicent book and I opened it and there it was :

there to be a time when a vampire and a werewolve unite , not like any time would be a hybrid no ; there will be born aVârcolac . Full vampire full werewolf..............................

and at another book was there at the hybrid section too :

the one line that can be more powerful than both vampires and werewolves is the line of Vârcolaci and some they are called the phantomwolvs for their speed and their masked scent as if they don't have any .................................................... I skipped the parts trying to figuer another reason than being strong to make an excuse of killing him then I saw it written in big black words  ...

His powers would be too much to be tamed by anyone but him , you won't be alive if saw his rage no one saw it and lived to tell ... ' He would be the King for both , would be feard by both and would be loved but by who ? ' ... A new realm would arise neither werewlof no vampire would rule  .

I smiled , happy that he is too important but wary that he will have a hard  future but that I'll make sure he's ready to face not alone but as the pack alpha and the pack members with him .

*********************************************************

thank you and sorry again for any mistakes I know I am very bad :\

let me know what do you think , it's important to me :* :*

xoxoxoxo