Chapter 8

Rafa, Daveed, and Jalane were all sitting in Daveed's living room, an angry silence sitting in the room. Rafa refused to look at Daveed, who was staring at Jalane. She had her legs crossed, his arms crossed, and her eyes were crossed too. "So, you never told him about me?" She asked, a tone hinting in her voice. Daveed looked at Rafa, his thoughts begging him to turn around, but only got to stare at his back. "No, I hadn't. I wasn't sure if you wanted me too. Like it we were official yet." Jalane got up and sat on Daveed's lap, stroking his bearded chin. "Oh course we are baby, I'm ready for the world to know too." Daveed nodded his head, resting his head on his light brown shoulder. "I've got to go." Rafa finally said, standing up and heading for the door. "Aren't you going to say goodbye?" Jalane asked him, her eyes piercing into the back of his skull. Rafa took a shaky breath, his tears on the verge of escaping his under eyelids, "Bye." He said, then closed the door behind him pretty hard. Daveed got up, but Jalane ushered him back down, "He probably just wasn't expecting this. Don't worry, it'll so pass." She cupped his face, leaning in for a kiss. Daveed hesitated at first, but connected his lips to hers.
Rafa felt his heart explode, as he closed the door behind him. He walked away from Daveed's house, jumping into his car, and speeding away. The tears were now running down his face, probably never going to stop. He came to a red stoplight, leaning back into his seat. He wiped his face with his sleeve. Hey, it ain't your fault self. He didn't tell you, how were you suppose to know? He cheated on her, not you, He thought, the light shining a bright green now. He continued forward, Oh shit, I left my jacket in his room. Ill go back and get it. And maybe he would have told her that he's with me, but if he doesn't.. He tried to finish that thought, but couldn't bring himself to conclude it.

(Time skip to driving back to Daveed's house)

Rafa got out of his car, locking the car door. He leaned against the car, checking his phone. He had texted Daveed bout 17 times, called him about 2 times that, but he never got a response. He walked up to the front door, knocking on it. But it just creaked open. He looked left and right, from the kitchen to the living room, but both the rooms were dark. He stepped inside and shut the door. The squeak came from upstairs, followed by a couple more. He heard Daveed saying something, then Jalane responding. It sounds like it's coming from the bathroom. He thought, going up the stairs. He pressed his ear to the door, listening to their inaudible conversation. He shrugged, continuing to Daveed's room. He looked to his desk, where he remember his jacket being, and there it was. A crumpled hot mess of his leather jacket, just plopped on the desk. He picked it up, putting it on his body. Then he heard the bathroom door unlock, and he suddenly panicked for a moment. He can't know I'm here, He thought looking for some place to hide. Knowing Daveed always goes to his closet after a shower, he rolled under the bed, just as the bedroom door opened.
He covered his mouth, slowing his breathing as be saw two pair of feet walk into the room.
He recognized Daveed's feet, but the other was smooth and light brown. "I'm not sure Jalane, it doesn't seem right." He heard Daveed say, as he opened his closet door. Jalane is still here.. He screamed in his brain. Jalane sat on the bed, causing it to sink, the frame getting a bit closer to Rafa's head. "Why?" She said, "I am your girlfriend, and you haven't seen me on about 2 months, please!" He watched Daveed walk to his right, then climb on the bed as well, the bed now touching his scalp. Daveed didn't say anything, but he felt movement, as he presumed Jalane getting closer to Daveed. Then, some weird sucking sound came from above him. Wait, he thought, as listen to the nose more carefully. Their fucking kissing! "God, I've missed you." Jalane giggled, "I've missed you too.
Daveed threw his shirt on the ground, grabbing Jalane's hair as he deepened the kiss. She moaned slightly, but enough for Rafa to hear underneath the bed. He face was redening as he realised what was going to happen. Jalane undid her night gown, throwing off the bed to Rafa's right. He was facing the wall, so his left was Daveed's right, his right Jalane's left. She started to kiss his abs, numbering them as she went down. "One, two, three..." Rafa almost gasped, but caught himself. That was his thing, shouldn't Daveed do something? The bed shifted again, Daveed's pant and underwear drifting down the the ground. Rafa covered his mouth with both hands now, not knowing if he may scream at some point.
A juicy noise was coming from above him, along with a lot of Jalane moaning too. No, he eating her out. Shit, Daveed. Fucking stop! He cried in his head, tears collecting in his eyes, but he didn't move, he didn't want to be caught. Even though I kinda do, so he knows how I fucking feel. Rafa thought, Jalane climaxing, her moan rising to high levels. "I'm ready baby, give me what you got." She said. Rafa's heart practically broke into pieces that could never be put back together. A scream rose in his throat as he saw Jalane's underwear fall down next to him.