"The sweet words of a loved one" For Tom Hiddleston ~ ❤

You speak and my heart beat quickens, your eyes keep telling me I need you in my life forever. Can I be your girl? I'd never leave your side, being with you would be the most amazing thing on earth. Let me fall asleep in your arms, kiss those lips that taste better then candy. Just once I'd love it if you'd notice me. You are my sweet green eyed villain. I've been caught, I'm in love I don't mind if you do dangerous things to me. We'd go into the night make this last forever cause baby you are my dream when I am sleeping. Wake me with just one kiss, please. I'd love every minute of it, don't keep me waiting I need to feel you near me now. You're my addiction I'm high on your existence. I wanna feel your hands caressing my cheeks as you move closer for just one true kiss that'll make you see how much you mean to me. This isn't just a crush it's a forever kind of thing. You are my sweet eyed villain take me away keep my heart it's yours, all I ask is you keep me. I want your love, I need it to breathe ill keep chasing cause your love is all that I crave so don't leave me baby. As I fall asleep you're all I think about, I'm not afraid of the dark because your the only weakness I have. So won't you please save me? Don't let me drown in your love but pick me up cause I'll always keep you smiling. You are my firework on new years giving me hope that someday I'll be closer to you.

I love you Tom, Forever!! ~ ❤