Chapter 10

*Rakesh pov*

This whole month I was irritated completely and who is to blame of course myself. I have to do something about it otherwise I may go completely crazy.

I was so lost in my thoughts looking out of the window, I didn't heard Sakshi entering the room.

So when she said "Rakesh.." god that voice, I have to do this even though she will hate me.

I turned around and said "I can't do this anymore." irritated.

At first her face shown confusion and some realization, did she really know what am I talking about?

"Do you want to divorce me?" She asked with pain evident in her voice.

Is she crazy or what? Why is she even asking this? Did she want to?

"What??" I asked her shocked.

"I said do you want...." she started repeating. I held my hand to stop her.

"I heard what you asked clearly but I just couldn't believe it." I told her.

"Do you want me to want to divorce you?" I asked her even confused by my own line.

"Ah!! What??" she said even confused.

"Nothing so you want that." I asked her.

"No I don't but I am sure you do want." She told me calmly.

"No, you want." I said.

"No, you." 

"No, you." I said.

With that we both suddenly stopped and started laughing without control.

"My friends were totally right we are seriously acting like kids." she said controlling herself.

"So where did you even got the idea of divorce." I asked her because I seriously want to know.

"Oh! That. I too don't know why did I even said that, I mean we didn't talk to each other for these many days. Suddenly you said that so my mind automatically went towards that. I know it was a stupid thing to say so I am sorry." She told me sincerely.

"I can understand but this is the last time that word heard by both of us ok." I told her.

She nodded but suddenly looked at me and asked "If that was not the thing, Then what did you mean by saying 'I can't do this anymore'." confused.

I slowly approached her, held her face in my hands and said "I can't control myself from not doing this anymore. " With that I crushed my lips on hers and started slowly kissing her.

After few seconds standing there in still she started accepting my lips. Few minutes later I released her and stood there with our foreheads touching. She was just blushing a little.

I hugged her as tight as I can and said "I missed talking to you. I missed spending time with you and I missed our hugs." She too hugged me.

I suddenly asked "Why were you angry and didn't talk to me that day?" 

She leaved me and with glaring at me she said "Because you are an idiot."

"Wow first Stupid now Idiot, Do you know you are saying the most sweetest things to me." I asked her amused.

"I am well aware of that but you are really both of those." She said not stopping her glare.

"Well can I know the reason behind those honor titles?" I asked her.

"That day you kissed me right.." She started saying but I didn't let her.

Did she don't want to so I asked "You don't want me to do that, like never."

"Can you please stop interrupting?" She asked. I nodded her to continue.

"Then after that you said, it was for me to stop talking. I mean you just took my first kiss and said that. Now tell me how I should have reacted." she told me and looked at me.

But there was already a big grin plastered on my face, so she asked "Why are you grinning?"

"You said I was your first kiss right so." I told her not losing my triumph smile.

"Ya ya it must have boosted to your ego now but you don't know how hurt I was." She told me with that my grin losted and was with guilt that I hurt her.

I slowly took her hand and lead towards our sofa and said "I will tell you a secret. That day when you shouted at Raghu, You kept on emphasizing 'My husband' because of which I just felt pride and joy in huge amounts out of nowhere. So when we were in our room I just took the chance and kissed you. But after that you just stood there so I thought you may didn't liked me to do that so I said that excuse because I thought you will hate me." 

She looked at me in shock for few minutes and gave the beautiful smile of hers because of which I too copied the action then she said "God!! We are seriously stupid."

"You know what we should do, we should celebrate." She said suddenly.

"For what??" I asked her.

"This is our first couple fight, I don't know we can call it like that but it is so we should celebrate." She told me.

"What is in your mind then?" I asked her amusedly because of her excitement.

"Wait!! I will be back." she said and with that she left the room tiptoeing from our door.

After few minutes she returned with ice cream box. Which is my favorite flavor butter scotch.

We both shared that and started talking what we missed this whole month. Filling ourselves with what we did all this time when we were having non violence fight.

When we were both tired then we called it night and let sleep consume us with her in my arms which I missed the most these whole days...........