Less Than Perfect

Louis' P.O.V

It's nice to know that my sister is happy, but that's the thing, she is MY sister. I am friends with Irwin and all but I made them all promise me not to go after her, and he broke that promise. He is one of my best friends but she is my baby sister! That is not supposed to mix!

But I have a plan, it might hurt Rai, but in the long run it's going to help.

Luke's P.O.V

Gosh this is the second time this has happened to me! Why does it happen to me? I'm a good kid right? Gosh mabye I will have to change? Nobody seems to like how I am, Mabye I have to do something outrageous, like......

Raiylynn's P.O.V

I woke up in Ashton's arms, I glanced behind me up at his face, he was smiling in his sleep. I pecked him on the cheek and got out of the bed, being careful not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom and slipped on my glasses because I ran out of my contacts.

"Raiylynn, why'd you leave? It's to early." I heard Ashton groan. "I'm right here Ash, I just couldn't see so I had to put my glasses on." I told him. He just kinda smiled at me and opened his arms out wide for me.

I jumped into his awaiting arms and brushed my hair out of my face. "Hey Rai, I didn't know you had glasses. It's adorable." Ashton said just above a whisper, but it was loud enough. "I could've said the same to you Mr.Irwin, You look absolutely adorable in your glasses!" I told him and he kissed my nose.

"Raiylynn I need you!" I heard Niall wail. "Sorry Ash, I gotta help him." I said quickly and ran out of the room to find Niall, not even waiting for a reply from Ashton. I found Niall on the guestroom balcony.

"What's wrong Niall?" I asked giving him a huge hug, he was my leprechaun. I helped him and he helped me. It's how we worked. "Lindsy broke up with me, she cheated on me with our band's drummer." He wailed. I couldn't see him like this.

"Hey she was stupid, you are perfect Niall." I said and I meant it. Niall was a really sweet boy, any girl would be happy to have him. "No. Nobody likes me, I'm different. You guys are British and Australin I'm the stupid Irish man." He groaned. "It hurts to see you like this, so tell you what I'm going to say bye to Ash and then we will go out. Deal?" I said and held my pinky out, he took it.

Louis' P.O.V (right after Rai left)

"Ash, mate can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked knocking on the open door. "Yea, sure come in." He said akwardly cause he was only in his boxers. He. Was. In. Bed. With. My. Sister. "Break up with my sister." I told him, not being around the bush. "No, I really like her mate." He said. "Really? So what about that night 2 years ago when you were about to do the dirty with some random girl in the girls toilets? She was in my bus CRYING over you and you didn't care. You will just break her. And I don't want to pick up the pieces." I said and continued.

"I don't want you near her, understand? She is the best and deserves the best. But you can't give that to her. You will always be less then perfect. You are my best mate so please don't go against me." I said and patted his shoulder then left the room. I had to do this.

Ashton's P.O.V

He's right. I love Rai, but I'm only going to hurt her.I need to let her again, it's the same mistake. I need her but she doesn't need me. "Hey Asht- what's wrong Ash?" Rai, sweet, beautiful Raiylynn asked me. "I need to leave." I said, trying to show her I didn't care, though I did care deeply.

"What are you talking about Ashton? You don't have to leave." She said with a confused look on her face. I look at her face now because I don't think I'll see it physically ever again. "I need to break up with you or er leave you. I don't care about you." I said with a bored look on my face. "It's over." I said and left her alone. I hear a sob escape from her throat, but I don't look back.

I didn't want to but I needed to, for her. I went to one of my favorite places, an abonded playground. I could be myself without anybody to judge, no Louis, no Luke and defineatly no Raiylynn.

><<><><><><><><><><><A/n<><><><><><><><

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it again. Arrow is mad at me again but It will get better but *gasp* we are almost done with the book but don't worry, we have a suprise for you!! -LMN

Arrow Here!! This book has me hating LMN . Just.

6 more chapters left. WE MIGHT DO A SEQUEL IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT IT