WATCHES

Sorry for the wait ♡

Lance's fingers danced across the piano keys. Creating lovely music. He hummed to the tune, that he grew up with. He may have grown up in a very large Cuban family. Where noise never left and quietness was miracle. He managed to play the soft notes of the piano. Here in space quietness was deafening and noise was a miracle.                                                                                                               He flinched as he hit a wrong not. Reminding him of how big of a mistake he thought he was. Tears slid down his face. He cautiously wiped them off his face not to mess up again. He became tired. His hands ached. He was worn out. When he had become Serious about playing piano. His father made him practice. No breaks. He could hear his fathers yelling at him to not stop. He felt himself hitting the keys to hard. Softening hi hands he kept on going. He remembered when his brothers and sisters could not sleep. He would play them the  soft notes of the piano. Nights on end he would play. He became restless. Tears clouded his vision. But he had to keep on going. His notes became softer as the song came to an end.                                                                A sob escaped his lips as he ended. He flinched as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He didn't know who it was. Until he heard Kieth's voice. "shhhhhhh.... it's alright. I'm here. You're fine" As he was able to calm down. He engulfed him in a hug. Lance fell asleep in Keith's arms. Never wanting to wake up.