Just another normal day

silence..... Nothing but the sound of the cars driving back and forth in front of his apartment building. The waiting was killing him, who is their new trainer? What does he look like? What if its a girl? What does he do, and how does he do it?

The boy continued to question everything commander Erwin said to them the day before. But the question that he fears the most is "Can I, I mean can WE trust this man or woman?" Eren thought aloud. What will happen if he betrays us?

Eren question every little thing through out the morning. He yawned scratching the back of his head still trying to calm his clouded mind. Eren crossed his left leg over the right one leaning into the arm chair watching Mikasa talk with armin. He then looked at the clock hanging on the wall reading the time. " Fuck, we're going to be late..." Eren muttered as he stood up from the chair. The hushed talking seemed to talk as armina and mikasa stared at eren.

"What? We're going to be late if we don't get dressed." Eren said bluntly. Eren made it to his room closing the door behind him pulling of his grey shirt tossing it into the hamper. He walked up to his closed pulling the doors opened. He searched for a shirt and pulled out a long sleeved white, red and faded dark blue plad button up shirt and tossed it on the bed. He then closed the closet doors going to his dresser pulling out his black skinny jeans and a white v-neck shirt. He then pulled on his White v-neck shirt then put on his plad shirt not buttoning it up and pulled on his black skinny jeans. Eren then pulled on his black converses and huffed silently. He looked in the mirror quickly and didn't feel like doing his messy dark brown hair so he just pulled a black beanie on it and grabbed his phone off the charger and went back into the living room to find mikasa waiting patiently.

"Where's armin?" He questioned. "I don't know i think he's still getting ready eren." Mikasa said. Eren looked up and down at mikasa looking at what shes wearing. Grey ripped skinny jeans, White long sleeved shirt with a black emblem on it. And black boots that almost reach her knees. And a red scarf  around her neck. Like always.... "Hey eren?" The boy looked up meeting mikasa's grey eyes."Yeah?" She leaned against the wall sighing. "You've been acting werid lately, Whats wrong? Are you still stressing over the new trainer thing?" Mikasa questioned. But before eren could comment armin walking in ready. And said "Lets go guys. Sorry for taking forever...." He muttered the last part.

.

.||At School||

.

"Hey eren," Sasha said eating a chocolate bar. "Want some" She offered but he declined. "No thanks." He said patting his knees as he sat down in the chair next to mikasa. "Are you sure?" She asked " Positive." He said sticking his thumb up. She rolled her eyes taking another bite out of her snack. "Look its a horse..." Sasha whispered close to erens ear. "Oh its here." Eren mentally groaned. Sasha then decided to annoy eren. She got closer to his ear blowing on it. he then jumped up hitting jean in the face accidentally. "Woops..." Eren muttered as the teacher walked in seeing a groaning jean holding his face as eren took his seat back beside mikasa laughing silently with sasha.

||Sooo sorry if this chapter was boring i just wanted too start it off to another average school day but in the next chapter I'll be sure to make it longer and more interesting c; hope you like it||

Oh and there's a video to the side ;D CALLED "HUNGRY LOVERS ~ ♥ ereri"