28

Just a reminder,  I've started a blog for my fanfics www.fanfictionblog.com. Download my Kim Taehyung x Reader e-book 'Angel in the Dark' for free by subscribing!! I love you all💜

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror,  his, hands fidgetting with the buttons of his plain black full sleeved shirt. Y/N had wanted him to come in casuals,  so he decided to go with her favorite black shirt and pair of jeans.

'You look just fine!' Jimin said.

'Uh,  I didn't think I'd feel this nervous!' Taehyung said. 'I hope it goes well'

'I'm sure it will' Jimin said reassuringly. 'It's s good thing you get to take Jungkook with you.'

Taehyung nodded. Apu had invited Jungkook on her behalf,  and he was more than willing to accept the invitation. Jungkook entered the room with huge smile on his face,  totally happy.

'How do I look hyungs??'

Jimin and Taehyung stared at him open mouthed. The maknae always refuses to call them both 'hyung', and now he was saying it as if it was pretty normal.

'Only for special occasions,  don't get used to it' Jungkook said,  adjusting the collar of his deep blue shirt.

Jimin scoffed,  shaking his head.

'Get going now!' he said. 'Don't be late! '

*******

Y/N, her mother and Apu were busy setting the table when they heard the door.

'I'll get it!!' Y/N sang,  running off to get the door.

'I've never seen her getting so excited about anything before!' her mother and laughing.

'This is her when it comes to Tae' Apu said with a laugh.

Y/N opened the door and threw her arms around Taehyung.

'Taetae!!' she squealed,  giving him a good squeeze.

'Wow' Taehyung said, laughing. 'I'm flattered!'

'Kookie! Come inside' Y/N said,  leading the boys inside.

Y/N's mother shook hands with the boys after they bowed to her respectfully.

'I've heard so much about you from this girl,  I just had to meet you myself!' she said,  smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed deeply, his eyes darting towards Y/N, who was already had a shade of pink hinting her cheeks.

'I'm not into kpop,  but I definitely have to see now,  don't I?'

Taehyung and Jungkook had a fun and relaxed conversation with Y/N's mother,  and her being a totally chill mom added to it. Her mother had also cooked some of their traditional dished for the boys to try,  and they had to admit it was one of the best food they'd ever tried.

'Oh my God!! This is so good!' Taehyung said,  chewing on a spoonful of food. 'Mmmm'

'He gets a bit too excited about food' Y/N said, watching his blissful expression.

'No I don't' he protested.

'But actually you do' Jungkook said from the other side of the table.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a betrayed look.

'It's alright' Y/N's mother said. 'There is nothing wrong in enjoying your food!'

'See! That's right!' Taehyung said with a grin.

'I'll bring dessert,  Y/N, come help me' Y/N's mother walked to the kitchen,  followed by Y/N. Taehyung looked after the two,  his nervousness creeping back in.

'Everything is fine!' Apu reassured him. 'She's absolutely chill. There's nothing to worry about'

Y/N grabbing the bowl of pudding,  as her mother readied the fruit platter.

'Y/N. I was a bit worried when you first told me how you two met and how he turned out to be a celebrity' he mother said. 'But seriously,  this boy is an angel!'

A smile crept over Y/N's face.

'I'm really happy I met him.'

'Thank you,  mom' Y/N said,  giving her mom a quick peck on the cheek before making her way out to the dining room.

Taehyung didn't miss the glow on her face,  he immediately smiled shyly. He somehow felt she approved if him.

Jungkook and Apu shared knowing looks seeing the couple blush so much

After dessert,  Y/N's mother even joined them for a round of their favorite game: Monopoly.

'I haven't played in so long!' she said. 'This is so much fun!  I'm going to make your dad play'

'Right. Dad has an issue with losing. He'll start fussing once he sees that he's going to lose' Y/N said.

'You're right' Her mother said with a pout. 'Anyway I'll just give him a call. He'll be waiting'

Just as she went on to call Y/N's father,  Taehyung moved closer.

'Did she say something?' he asked. 'Did she like me?'

'She said... '

'Said what?'

'Well'

'Said what?!'

'Your fucking annoying,  stop it,  Y/N' Apu said,  attacking her with a cushion.

'Ugh,  fine. She said you're an angel' Y/N said. 'And she's really happy to have met you'

'Really?' Taehyung looked so happy, it was way too cute.

'Awwwwww!' Y/N squeezed his cheeks so hard that he literally screamed.

'Shhh!!!' Y/N said,  cupping her hand over his mouth.

'That hurt so much!' Taehyung whined.

'It OK,  I'm just so happy!' Y/N said, rubbing his cheeks softly with her palms.

'OK,  who's killing who?' Y/N's mother popped in suddenly. 'I heard a scream.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

'He's fine.' she said.

'Dad says hi to everyone. He hopes to meet you soon,  Tae' Y/N's mother said.

*******

After a while,  as the girls walked the boys to their,  Taehyung held Y/N's hand tightly.

'This was great. You're mom is amazing' he said. 'Thank you,  Y/N.'

Y/N smiled, pressing a kiss on his hand.

'I love you,  Taetae. This is perfect. You're just perfect.' she said. 'I'm just so so happy'

Taehyung smiled,  pulling her into a hug.

'You're the best' he whispered,  kissing her softly.