My 17th birthday was awsome!.......untill this happened and i got loved more

hey all my fans sorry for leaving this one for a bit but this chapter is long and eventfull sure to keep you lot entertained theres a twist that a few of you might not of factored! so keep reading promise more soon and sorry for any mistakes i'm new and only 11 so i dont know that much grammar and punctuation so the punctuation has gone out the window but the grammar i think is good to an extent.....also comment idias of what you want to happen next in the next page or chapter ok and become a fan!!!!

comment

rate

become a fan

and all that shiz.....

Emily's POV

It has now been a week since I was brought to the Cullen's its now the day of my birthday Alice had insisted that I stayed upstairs with Edward I had grown more and more attached to Edward and he seemed to get more and more attached to me too I knew I loved him but was sure he didn't love me why would he I was a stranger he had bumped into I was broken and could never be fixed why would he love someone who was broken forever? I had told Alice to not invite people and to not go too over board on the party I didn't want a huge party with loads of people because only knew 8 people and that was the cullens and my dad although i dont think i really knew who he was.

"hey Edward can you help me up?" i asked him by now i could LIMP i had recovered way faster than any other human with a broken leg and ribs it freaked out carlisle and every one else was happy to see me recover especially Edward he came over from the couch and put his arm around my waist and helped me get off the bed and then we both heard moans coming from Emm's and Roses room and think i could throw up. and i think Edward looked worse because well he just did i hate to think what they are thinking poor Edward.

"you dont want to know what they are thinking" he told me he looked bone white i felt so sorry for him and Jasper because he could feel all there emotins and i guss it was not pleasant. Beacuse i saw him walking out of the house as i came downstairs and Edward put his hands over my eyes so i couldnt see and sat me down on the couch i heard the TV on and then some screaming from the TV must be a colledge game or something and then his hands were off my eyes and it was beautifull there was no pink like i had asked it was purpple and blue everywhere even Carlisle Alice Esme Emmet and Rosalie who where now back from exploring eachother one more time me on the other hand i was wearing a red baggy V- neck with a tracksuite bottoms my hair was flowing down my back. I was very comfortable in this i had never fully been comfortable in my life but now i was with all my family and the love of my life here who all ACTUALLY care about me and it braught tears to my eyes and a few escaped my eyes and their eyes all sadenned and got fillen with worry. Suddenly Edward was right in front of me with worry filled eyes wich just braught sad tears to my eyes wanting to get rid of that look of pain in his face and the only way to do that was to stop crying 'get a hold of yourself!' my head screamed at my heart and my heart wasn't listining to it.

"whats wrong?" Edward asked me in a soothing voice. and all i could do was cry more because i knew he loved me but why? why did he love me?

"be- because i- i finnnaly h- have a rea- l loving -f-a-m-i-l-y" i sniffled and their faces all softened all of thier golden eyes turned to liquid including the mesmerizing pair infront of me and his hand cupped my face lightly and his head moved closer and i knew what was coming but my mind didnt register it and my eyes closed out of their own will and my head slowely moved forwards and then his lips softly pressed down on mine and fireworks flew. It was AMAZING! i wouldnt notice if all the cullens set on fire then and then and all i could think of was that this angel loved me.

Edwards POV (this is where it gets interesting!!!!)

"whats wrong?" i asked her because her face was full of tears but i didnt know what of because there was a fuzzy barrier why could i only hear her sometimes? i wondered but snapped out of it because she began talking well sobbing is a better word.