A Dangerous Sense of Humor

Part 1:Jenn

Sammy stood looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. Trepidation showing on his pale face.

Pull it together Sammy, you really like this girl......don't fuck this up.

He reached his hands down into the basin forming a cup and splashed cold water onto his face.  He dried himself off then splashed cold water once again.

"Sammy, he heard Jenn yell from the bedroom, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm alright, he answered through the locked door, be out in a minute"

Sammy paced the bathroom for a while, back and forth, back and forth, trying his best to compose himself.

Dammit! I gotta have a laugh! I can't stand it anymore! I've been keeping it hidden for weeks now, I have to go in there and fuck with her, I have to! I just know it will be so damn funny. She's such an easy target, so sensitive....so kind....this will be fucking hilarious!

Sammy gave up trying to keep his demons at bay and started toward the door, pausing only for a moment to think about what he was about to do then opened the door and stepped into the bedroom where Jenn was sitting on the bed looking at her laptop.

At the thought of what was about to happen Sammy felt a smirk come to his face then quickly forced it back and made sure he looked royally pissed when Jenn looked up from her screen. Jenn glanced up for a second then back down. Realizing something was wrong she looked up into Sammy's face and seemed puzzled.

"Honey?"   Is something wrong?" she asked him with worry on her face.

"He yelled "God damn right it is! I know what you've been up to, you slut!"

Jenn almost fell off of the bed at the words that had been spoken.

"What the hell are you talking about, Sam?" she asked.

"You know damn well what I am talking about you skank! I can't believe I trusted you! I can't believe I fell for your lies!" You make me sick, just get the hell out of here!"

"Honey, I have no idea what the fuck you're going on about, are you stoned?" I don't understand what is happening!"

"I think you should tell me what is happening actually. In fact, how many cocks have you sucked just this morning?" "Answer me whore!"

"None, you psycho! I've been with you all morning! Please tell me what the fuck is going on. Why are you talking to me like this?"

Jenn put her hands up to her eyes and started bawling. She tried to hide her face from Sammy so he wouldn't see her being so weak. She should get up and kick him in the balls but instead she is crying her eyes out like an infant. The worst part is she still has no iea what the hell set him off. And now he's.........laughing? What on earth?

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!!!"

Sammy actually had to hold onto the bedpost to stop from falling down in a fit of laughter.

"Oh my fucking God! That was some funny shit! You should of seen your face Jenn, priceless, fucking priceless!"

"Why are you laughing Sam? I don't get it, talking horrid to me is funny to you? We have been going out for a month or so and I thought I knew you fairly well but I guess I was mistaken. If you will excuse me I think maybe I will do as you asked and just leave."

She stood up and Sammy tried his hardest to get the smile off of his face. He really did like this girl and was trying with all his will power not to let his sense of humor fuck things up. He had failed miserably.