INSANE

The obsession started easily

The obsession started easily. With a few fateful words Ophelia Grace had unknowingly signed herself as Campbell Eliot's property. The platinum blonde haired girl was merely drawn to his dark nature and beautiful eyes as he sat alone in the hallway of West Ham High.

"C-can I draw you?" The meek voice startled him lightly. The small stutter was simply irresistible, so fragile and dainty. His honey eyes looked up from his position on the floor, lighting up at the sight of the innocent little girl above him. His lips parted in awe, eyes flickering around her face and roaming up and down her body.

Little feet adorned black Mary Janes and white frilly ankle socks. Luscious legs trailed up to the hem of her pink pleated skirt, which led towards the sweetest, most modest white crop top. Platinum locks cascaded from her breasts in perfect waves, resting against her nervous eyes and bitten lip. Campbell's chest tightened against his black shirt, hair falling onto his forehead as he nodded.

They sat together for a while as Ophelia drew up her masterpiece. Both Campbell and Ophelia were blushing messes as they spoke to one another, more specifically when Campbell pointed out the hello kitty plaster on the midst of her thigh. Ophelia admitted her clumsy nature to which he promised to protect her.

He told her she'd never hurt while she was with him. But, maybe she wanted to be hurt. Because she was the same. She had lost her sanity, on the inside.

THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING INSANE.