Namjoon❗️Boyfriend

You were in you room looking at your phone while your boyfriend walked in your dark room. Namjoon was in a sexy outfit. He sat on the bed and glanced at you. He was more excited than usual. You saw the box of condoms that he was holding
"Why are you wearing this?" You innocently asked. "Because I know it turns you on" he said. You giggle you loved him more than anything. You also knew that this outfit would turn you on mostly when you saw his boner. Without having to say anything Namjoon understood what you meant. He went on your hips and started unzipping his pants. " Faster" you begged. Once he finished unzipping his pants he started taking off his shirt. He only had his underwear. He began taking off your shirt, your shorts, your bra and your panty. You started stretching his underwear to live space for his massive dick. You took the box of condoms, took one out, stretched it and you putted it on his dick it was easy and fast, unlike him. You couldn't stand it anymore you just took of his all underwear off. He began touching you. "Faster" you begged again. He sat on the bed and pinned you on it. He went on you and put his cock in your wet and slippery pussy. You started moaning. " Y/N," he said "you're already wet! I didn't do anything yet!" He giggled as he continued harder. You continued moaning, he joined you. You bit your lips, how could this man be so good. "Suck it Y/N!" He ordered. You took his cock and put it in your mouth. Even if he ordered you to do it you still enjoyed it as much as him. You slowly started spitting out his dick. He understood he had to put it back in your pussy. But suddenly you stopped him " eat me out" you said out of breath. He began licking your pussy.
" I'm near it!" You moaned. You were happy there was no one else in the all house. " Namjoon! This is it" you couldn't stop moaning" "It's daddy" You immediately understood it " ok... Daddy I'm.. having it" he understood that's your  orgasm was more powerful that's what he would've thought. You went like this all night switching between you sucking him, he penetrating you or him eating you out. At the end you were both exhausted bad tired. "Could we do it again daddy?" You asked. "Of course babygirl" "Promise?" "Promised" he answered.

Inspired by its_aretii