"It hurts so bad"

"Did you just call me bug?"I asked as I scooted away from him. He nodded and I gulped. "How do you know my nickname?"

"Im you're cousin...." my eyes widened "Cousin!?"

"Yes I was put into the adoption system when my parents died. You're aunt crysty and uncle david" I teared up. I had only met them once and that was the night they died. The memory of them in the coffins came flooding back. I ached at the memory. I ran to the bathroom and got sick. I came back into the room and he had a worried expression on his face. "Are you okay!?" I simply nodded. "We technically not cousins since I was adopted but still at one point in time we were." We sat there for hours and he told me stories of the orphanage and how horrible it was there. He said the other kids were always mean to him but one day he stood up to the bullies and became the top kid and changed the lives of the orphans. He said when he graduated he was going to marry and adopt a kid from an orphanage. When he finnished with the stories, it was ten o clock and I layed down and drifted off to sleep. I woke up crying not sure what time it was. There was a sharp pain in my side. I got up the courage and I looked. My eyes widened when I saw my side bleeding badly. I cried and fell to the ground. "Eli!!!" My voice cracked. He came running in " yes alex?" I showed him my side and his eyes widened and called 911. As we waited I cried " It hurts so bad" was all I could say before blacking out.