Chapter 1

Sasha's Story;Chapter 1

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASHA!'' my mum was pounding up the stairs and before I knew it I was dragged out of bed with juss seconds to wipe my eyes.

''harry up and brash yur teeth, Sasha, you are going to school '' my mum said in her central African fobbie accent.

My dad was woken by dis noise, as he too pounded across the corridor to join my mum and me. '' happy birthday darling'' he said as he cupped my face in his pinkish hands; As yuh can guess I'm mix race, my mum is from Congo and my dad is Scottish. I'm 14 today and its 6; 45 in the morning when they finally left me in peace to get ready for school. BTW me and my parents moved here a week ago and since then they have been RAGING, but today they decided to play happy families for my sake ;). My new school was two bus stops away so I decided to walk it on my first day.

I had half and hour to get ready so I stepped into the shower and began showering, next I brushed my teeth and creamed myself. I checked the clock; 10 minutes left. I started on my hair and decided to sleek my honey coloured hair into a simple ponytail with a blue ribbon to match my uniform. I sleeked my baby hairs to a side , nearly done . I jumped into my uniform: shirt, tie, blazer, mini skirt, tights and shorts ... (I aint a sket like dat) I slipped my fone it my 'just do it bag' front pocket and put it on my back.i checked myself in the mirror one last time , ''peng'' is all I could say 

I didn't really noe my way to the school so I followed a group of girls who wearing the same uniform as me . I of them seemed to clock I was following them and turned.

''Hi , yuh must be the new girl'' she spoke as she eyed me up and down . kmt!