Authors Note

Dear Readers,

Yes, I'm alive.

I honestly didn't think that one day my PoT inspiration would return--I predicted it would, logically speaking--but it was still a surprise. I'm currently rewatching the anime right now. One Episode 36. Fuji is beating Mizuki is great entertainment.

So, I feel like my old PoT fanfics have a good plot idea, but it feels way to messy and rushed so I thought I should re-write it. (This technically keeps my promise of not disowning it or anything).

This fanfic is just for fun and its written carelessly. To have quicker updates, I'm not going to think much and just write. So don't expect some hidden deep meaning and don't take it seriously. Don't like don't read. 

Here are some things you should know:

~ The UPDATE Schedule is still not certain. (Yeah... school. Stupid online classes)

~ The beginning of the story happens one year before Echizen Ryoma comes to Seigaku so it's one year before the canon. This means that people like Atobe, Tezuka, and the rest of the third-years are second-years during the beginning of the story.

~ References of Hibari Kyoya (KHR) just because I love him.

~ Don't own images or Prince of Tennis.

Rant from your beloved, illusive author:

Prince of Tennis is the first anime I wrote fanfic on. I remember I did because I couldn't find enough fanfics on it (and ones that actually made sense). Like, most fanfics of PoT is literally about these strange pairings everywhere! I mean, they're just friends and bros! I don't have anything against yaoi but WHAT THE HECK IS WITH OT5 AND OT6?? HOW DOES THAT WORK! A lot of it is also quite...ahem M-rated... (They're freaking 12 or 14 even tho they look like adults...)

Also one thing that kind of pisses me off is that a lot of fanfics have Ryoma as some kind of emotional wreak with quick temper tantrums right and left (like have you seen the anime???). I understand that its hard to write a character's personality, especially if its someone else's character, but Ryoma doesn't yell or explode at everything! And Fuji may be a sadist but he is also gentle and kind but NOOOOO, everyone just makes him into some kind of sadistic selfish jerk. 

Anyway, this fanfic is more of something for pleasure. They're is no huge serious plot, but something nice to read and enjoy.

Leave comments and votes! I do read all the comments even if its not right away! (I still want to know if the PoT fandom is alive...I feel lonely...)

P.S. Is there any good artists who can give me some scene art? I'm hopeless...

Sincerely,

Neko1290