Chapter 26

-Same day-

I was watching in a movie with Klaus when there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to the door. When I opened it, it revealed Elena holding a bloody rag. "What do you want Elena" I spoke. "Please help me" She begged. Klaus then appeared behind me.

"Can you help me and carry Elena to the couch" I told him. Klaus picked Elena up and carried her. "I'll help you only of you do something for me" I said with a smirk. "Fine,just help me" Elena begged again. I then grabbed a cup and knife. I sliced my hand open and poured my blood into the cup.

"Here drink this" I said handing the cup to Elena. "Now about the deal with you promised" I said with a smirk. I walked closer to Elena so I was in her ear. "If you ever make anyone compel Jeremy. I will make you wish you were dead" I whispered in her ear. "Now get out, you have things to do" I spoke.

After Elena left Klaus turned me around and kissed my lips. "I have some where to take you, I'll be back in five hours" Klaus said. When he left I smiled and grabbed my phone. Once I had my phone I called Rebekah.

-Phone call-

Me- Hello, Rebekah can you come over and help me get ready for my date

Rebekah- I'll be there in a two minutes

-End phone call-

After I got off the phone with Rebekah, I took a quick shower. Once I got out I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my body. Right when there was a knock, I walked to the door and opened it, to see Rebekah standing there smiling with a bag. "Hey" I spoke smiling. After that I stepped aside to let Rebekah come in.

I sat down at my vanity while Rebekah did my hair and makeup. After two hours I finished getting ready and then I looked in the mirror and smiled.