ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

(Levi's POV)

That brat, I'd had enough of watching her writhe around with Petra for the past eight weeks. Somehow, she'd been able to slither that lithe body of hers around the other woman and pin her to the ground every time. I was never one to be aroused by two women sparring, but something about the way she moved; confident and controlled, like a damn snake. It was time I wrung that snake's neck and made it stop that incessant wiggling that was driving me crazy.

However I'd never expected her to use such a bold move. Her ass, perfect tight and round and so close was enough to cause my brain to freeze up. When she'd finally got up, I was so pissed. Not that I had lost, but because she'd gotten to me. This one brat was in my head, causing distractions. I'd left the sparring circle flustered, I couldn't let them see.

In the showers I had expected to be left alone. Clean, I sat on a bench in my boxers when none other than shitty glasses interrupted my sulking with a cheerful 'Leeeviiiii!' in that shitty sing-song voice.

"Tch, what do you want?" I asked.

She plopped down beside me and leaned toward my face.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing," I grunted, reaching for my pants.

"Nothing huh?" she retorted playfully. "I saw the look on your face when she pinned you. Why did you want to fight her anyway?"

"It's none of your business." I answered, fastening the buttons.

"You were pretty red just then." She teased.

"Shut up."

"You don't usually-"

"I KNOW! It's none of your business Shitty Glasses, stay out of it."

She grinned.

"Know what else isn't my business?"

I glared at her, pulling on a clean shirt.

"She's having dinner with Commander Erwin tonight."

She what? I felt my eyes widen only slightly and quickly forced them back into a quiet glare, but it was too late. Hanji noticed my reaction and burst into laughter. I frowned and shook my head, buttoning and tucking in my shirt.

"So," she said, "the word still laced with traces of gaiety, "what'cha gonna do about it?"

"Nothing," I snapped too quickly, I turned from her to grab my dirty laundry from a locker nearby to take back to my room, "It's none of my business what the commander does, or with who, and it's not yours either. "

I could feel her grinning at my back.

"You're jealous," she beamed.

I shot her another glare and stormed out, hearing a snort of giggles from the woman behind me.

....

(Reader's POV)

Meeting Erwin twice a week for our morning walk was something I started to look forward to. It was misty and a little cold, but seeing Erwin nearby had me giddy and I felt the heat in my cheeks through my entire body. He was always polite, though he watched very closely to see my reactions to the little touches at the small of my back to guide me along or a hand on my shoulder while he casually spoke about something made my heart feel...well good.

I started to like the way he looked at me, the way he listened to me, spoke with me. He started coming regularly to watch me spar and even invited me to eat with him more than once. Always a gentleman he never attempted anything physical. It was nice to be put on a pedestal. A month later, he invited me to walk with him at night instead.