Chapter 5

VOTE AND COMMENT?! Please and Thank You!! :) xx

Liam and Danielle sat together on the couch, kissing each other softly. They were alone in the living room area, finally given some time for themselves.

Danielle then pulled back as she thought she heard the faintest of something that could possibly have been a scream coming from outside.

Liam looked to her as she pulled away from his kiss suddenly. She looked around, then to Liam, wondering if she was the only one who had heard the scream...apparently she was.

"What? What is it?" Liam said to her finally.

Danielle turned back to him. "Did you hear that?"

Liam raised his eyebrows, confused. "No?"

She opened her mouth, as if to respond, but then stopped and shook her head.

"Is everything okay?" Liam said worriedly.

"Yeah..I just..I'm not sure, I thought I heard something.." she responded, unsure.

"Like what?.." Liam said.

"I guess it was nothing...I'm probably just hearing things. I'm sorry." Danielle laughed and leaned in to kiss him again.

Liam smiled at her randomness and kissed her back, pulling her closer to him. Until again, she stopped and pulled back a bit.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "Earlier tonight...I'm really sorry if you felt pressured to do it. I know how much everyone was cheering you on."

Liam chuckled. "I can assure you, there was no more pressure this time than there was any other time they are drinking. It's fine. I mean, really, it's not the end of the world if I loosen up a bit."

Danielle nodded and sat back on the couch. "I know, but I just didn't want you to feel like you had to do that, just because of what people say.."

"Dani, listen to me, I wanted to do it. Trust me, it was my own decision." Liam laughed.

She smiled a bit and sighed. "Okay, fine. As long as you really wanted to."

"Oh yes, I wanted to, and believe me, I very much enjoyed it.." Liam responded, winking to her.

Danielle felt herself blushing as she smiled back to him.

"It was really...fun." Liam laughed.

She laughed. "Fun is an understatement..."

Danielle leaned back in to kiss him. He lightly pulled her closer and they continued to share their passionate moment.

Over in the guest house, Zayn finally decided to go talk to Perrie and try to smooth things out a little better after their sudden breakup.

He got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him as he looked around the house for her.

"Perrie?...You in here?" Zayn said, scouting out the rooms.

Zayn sighed as he had searched through the whole guest house, with no sign of Perrie. He then figured to go over to the main house and check to see if she would be over there. He pulled a cigarette out and lit it as he left out of the house, making his way over to everyone else.

He finally got to the house and opened the front door. When he walked in, the only people he saw were Dani and Liam sitting on the couch. He walked up to them and felt bad for interrupting their moment.

"Um, have any of you two seen Perrie?" Zayn said softly.

They both looked to each other and looked back up to Zayn, shrugging their shoulders and shaking their heads.